Windows 10: Blue screen error caused by Razer driver?

Discus and support Blue screen error caused by Razer driver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I posted a question yesterday.Maybe i did something wrong cause my post got deleted.Lets try again.I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maikel BlouwZY, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Blue screen error caused by Razer driver?

Hello,I posted a question yesterday.Maybe i did something wrong cause my post got deleted.Lets try again.I got Bsod'shttps://drive.google.com/...zGpM-Y9I/view?usp=sharinghere is a link to the dumpfile that was created after doing a verifier.The person who was helping i think "David-m" was telling/asking me wich razer products i use i answered the following.Razer products i use:1. Razer Wolverine Ultimate, controller i sporadically use, feels like the bsod started happening after not playing a game on the controller for a long time, and then useing it again.2. Razer Kraken X surround gameing

:)

Maikel BlouwZY, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Blue screen error caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. I have analyzed the dump files and will need the following information:

• When do you get the Blue Screen error?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to Desktop?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

The Blue screen error caused by ntoskrnl.exe is related to memory and possibly a faulty driver. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Boot in to safe mode

I suggest you to boot the computer into safe mode and see if the issue persists in safe mode. Please refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and boot the computer into safe mode.

If the computer works fine in safe mode, I suggest you to perform a clean boot in safe mode environment to isolate the issue.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer. However,
    that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Method 2: Run memory diagnostics

Since the Blue screen error is related to memory, I suggest you to run a Memory diagnostic on the computer to diagnose the memory installed on the computer.
    Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

For additional information, refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen error caused by Razer driver?

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Blue screen error caused by Razer driver?

1. Blue screen error caused by Razer driver? - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue screen error caused by Razer driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error caused by Razer driver?: Hello,I posted a question yesterday.Maybe i did something wrong cause my post got deleted.Lets try again.I got Bsod'shttps://drive.google.com/...zGpM-Y9I/view?usp=sharinghere is a link to the dumpfile that was created after doing a verifier.The person who was helping i think...
  3. AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen: Hello everyone,My AMD driver is causing repeated system failures =blue screens.Hardware: ASUS Zephyrus G14GA401IICPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS with Radeon Graphics 2900 Mhz, 8 cores This issue started occuring after having updated to Windows 11. Whenever I use Windows browse the...
  4. AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen: Hello everyone,My AMD driver is causing repeated system failures =blue screens.Hardware: ASUS Zephyrus G14GA401IICPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS with Radeon Graphics 2900 Mhz, 8 cores This issue started occuring after having updated to Windows 11. Whenever I use Windows browse the...
  5. Blue Screen - Caused by Driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - Caused by Driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi I was hoping someone could analyse this mini dump and see if they could point me in the correct direction. Almost a year ago I started to get BSODs on my previous PC, cause was nearly always Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe, but the Bug Check String usually differed. I...
  6. RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD: Hello, I have had a ton of Blue Screens when playing games, over the past month or two. I found the RAM was defective so I had that replaced, the RAM replacement helped, but they still continue to occur, and after a ton of time using Driver Verifier, I found that the drivers...
  7. widisplayhookKmode.sys causing blue error screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    widisplayhookKmode.sys causing blue error screen: I recently downloaded widisplay onto my laptop. The app caused my laptop to load up with a blue error screen that stated underneath that the error was caused by widisplayhookKmode.sys. To fix this problem, I started my PC up in safe mode. After, I uninstalled the widisplay...
  8. Driver errors causing blue screens after new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver errors causing blue screens after new installation: I built a custom PC a few months ago and its gotten BSOD's occasionally. However, recently I've been getting them a lot and I'm not sure why. I fresh installed Windows today and put in all the latest drivers the motherboard manufacturer recommended:...
  9. Uninstall Razer Abyssus in Window 10 Pro caused Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall Razer Abyssus in Window 10 Pro caused Blue Screen: I tried to uninstall Razer Abyssus during uninstall process, i encounter blue screen. Test 3 time same error occur. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-razer-abyssus-in-window-10-pro-caused/1098520e-a49c-4cb4-b983-35b4290e5c94"
  10. Blue Screen Errors Cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Errors Cause: From past 3 to 4 months i was getting blue screen errors of different types.... one of the error defines of the HDD malfunction and my hp laptop also defines that....i recently changed the HDD and buyed a new one . After some time i am again getting this problem.....Does dual...