Windows 10: Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

Discus and support Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Problems with the laptop after installing drivers for 1060ti, the laptop immediately goes to a blue screen, and sometimes it just freezes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vasylkiv Mykola, Jun 28, 2024 at 4:02 AM.

1. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

Hello, Problems with the laptop after installing drivers for 1060ti, the laptop immediately goes to a blue screen, and sometimes it just freezes, sometimes a blue screen appears but does not display a complete error, but only part of the text and hangs. The drivers were obtained from both the official website. The behavior is the same. Help me read the dump and understand what this is connected with, is it a hardware or software error. Maybe video card memory chips problem . Error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERRORDump file https://fex.net/ru/s/s7al8zn

:)

Vasylkiv Mykola, Jun 28, 2024 at 4:02 AM

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 28, 2024 at 4:03 AM
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Thema:

Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

1. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip - Similar Threads - Blue screen constantly

2. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip: Hello, Problems with the laptop after installing drivers for 1060ti, the laptop immediately goes to a blue screen, and sometimes it just freezes, sometimes a blue screen appears but does not display a complete error, but only part of the text and hangs. The drivers were...
  3. Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen constantly and laptop freezes problem with video chip: Hello, Problems with the laptop after installing drivers for 1060ti, the laptop immediately goes to a blue screen, and sometimes it just freezes, sometimes a blue screen appears but does not display a complete error, but only part of the text and hangs. The drivers were...
  4. Constant freezing and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezing and blue screen: I had been facing problems of frequent freezing and blue screen with error "Critical process died". The problem is almost same as this...
  5. Constant freezing and blue screen

Constant freezing and blue screen: I had been facing problems of frequent freezing and blue screen with error "Critical process died". The problem is almost same as this...
  6. Constant freezing and blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  8. Blue screen and constant freezes

Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  9. Blue screen and constant freezes

10. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...