Windows 10: Blue screen and I don't know what to do

Discus and support Blue screen and I don't know what to do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was just playing some games until my PC shutted down and went through a blue screen, I waited for an hour when it said 100% and nothing happened. So,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Asher Frugalidad, Sep 20, 2024 at 10:27 PM.

1. Blue screen and I don't know what to do

I was just playing some games until my PC shutted down and went through a blue screen, I waited for an hour when it said 100% and nothing happened. So, I watched a video saying I can go to safe mode and look for the error code. Im in safe mode now but Im not sure if anything changed or how I can go back to normal, I received the code 0x0000001a Im not sure what to do to prevent this, Im scared it'll happen again

:)

Asher Frugalidad, Sep 20, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

4. Blue screen and I don't know what to do

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

Thema:

Blue screen and I don't know what to do

1. Blue screen and I don't know what to do - Similar Threads - Blue screen don't

2. Blue screen and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and I don't know what to do: I was just playing some games until my PC shutted down and went through a blue screen, I waited for an hour when it said 100% and nothing happened. So, I watched a video saying I can go to safe mode and look for the error code. Im in safe mode now but Im not sure if anything...
  3. Blue screen and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and I don't know what to do: I was just playing some games until my PC shutted down and went through a blue screen, I waited for an hour when it said 100% and nothing happened. So, I watched a video saying I can go to safe mode and look for the error code. Im in safe mode now but Im not sure if anything...
  4. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what to do: I have a boot problem, which is io1 initialization failed and I bout a cd and usb repair kit for it, only to realise that my keyboard boots after the bios and the 'if you want to boot using cd press any key' which means that I can't actually access it. Additionally, in the...
  5. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do: I have a boot problem, which is io1 initialization failed and I bout a cd and usb repair kit for it, only to realise that my keyboard boots after the bios and the 'if you want to boot using cd press any key' which means that I can't actually access it. Additionally, in the...
  6. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.: I have bluescreens in random moments of the day, I'm just playing and boom, BLUESCREEN, and the name of error, always change. I dont know how to fix this.Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDanother code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYand others that I can't remember.I...
  8. I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.: I have bluescreens in random moments of the day, I'm just playing and boom, BLUESCREEN, and the name of error, always change. I dont know how to fix this.Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDanother code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYand others that I can't remember.I...
  9. Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!: Howdy y'all.Just recently, my computer has been having an issue where it has been bluescreening pretty often. I am a bit worried that it might be something severe, which I am hoping it is not, and I have searched the internet for answers, of which nothing has really helped....
  10. My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do: If anyone knows what to do submitted by /u/ianis12322 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kld63v/my_pc_randomly_blue_screens_and_i_dont_know_what/