Windows 10: Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC

Discus and support Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC crashes once I connect with my phone in mobile hotspot of PC. After turning on the hotspot, nothing happens. After connecting, within 5 mins, give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lanz Louie Nieva, Sep 12, 2024 at 12:37 PM.

1. Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC

PC crashes once I connect with my phone in mobile hotspot of PC. After turning on the hotspot, nothing happens. After connecting, within 5 mins, give or take, the PC then crashes. Please help me.

:)

Lanz Louie Nieva, Sep 12, 2024 at 12:37 PM

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Sep 12, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

4. Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Thema:

Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC

1. Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC - Similar Threads - Blue Screen connecting

2. Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after connecting to Mobile Hotspot in PC: PC crashes once I connect with my phone in mobile hotspot of PC. After turning on the hotspot, nothing happens. After connecting, within 5 mins, give or take, the PC then crashes. Please help me....
  3. PC Connects to Mobile Hotspot, But Not Wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Connects to Mobile Hotspot, But Not Wifi.: Hello.I just moved my computer from my old apartment to new one.My pc can only connect to my iPhone. If I disconnect my hotspot it says, no wifi networks found.Windows 10. Any help?...
  4. PC Connects to Mobile Hotspot, But Not Wifi.

PC Connects to Mobile Hotspot, But Not Wifi.: Hello.I just moved my computer from my old apartment to new one.My pc can only connect to my iPhone. If I disconnect my hotspot it says, no wifi networks found.Windows 10. Any help?...
  5. PC Connects to Mobile Hotspot, But Not Wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC: When I open the mobile hostpot on my computer and connect my mobile to the computer wifi, it turns off on the computer and it says blue screen. What can I do to solve this problem? this link Minidump File in Onedrive plz Help Me :...
  7. Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC: When I open the mobile hostpot on my computer and connect my mobile to the computer wifi, it turns off on the computer and it says blue screen. What can I do to solve this problem? this link Minidump File in Onedrive plz Help Me :...
  8. Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC

9. Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the...
  10. Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen after the use of the mobile hotspot function in PC: While trying the mobile hotspot function of my PC to utilize the motherboard integrated Wi-Fi chipset, Windows runs into a problem as soon as my Phone tries to use the Internet. It works in the beginning for a short amount of time at reasonable high speed, but after just a...