Windows 10: Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll

Discus and support Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my problem is whenever I try to run some of the games I play, I launch the game, and it starts loading, and as its loading, it disappears from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rxre, Mar 6, 2023.

1. rxre Win User

Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll

So my problem is whenever I try to run some of the games I play, I launch the game, and it starts loading, and as its loading, it disappears from my screen, and a few minutes go by, and then I get:The application was unable to start correctly0xc000009a. Click OK to close the application. And Blocked loading of file: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll".I've tried so many things. I tried uninstalling and then installing the game again, but that didn't work at all, but then I tried to uninstall the game launcher and game and reinstall them, but that didn't work either. I tried with some commands

:)

rxre, Mar 6, 2023

2. error 0xc000009a: blocked loading of file "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll"

Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll".

A. Fabio souza mendes, Mar 6, 2023
  3. error 0xc000009a: blocked loading of file "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll"

Hi Blake -

Try these fixes for the error:

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/133910...

https://ezinearticles.com/?Fortnite-Application...(0xc000009a)&id=9983506

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-opengl32-dll-is-mi...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Feel free to ask back any questions. If you'll post back detailed results then I may know what to suggest next, if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Mar 6, 2023
  4. dacki0 Win User

Virtualbox won't start due to unsigned opengl32.dll

Hello,

After updating to Windows 1903 I'm not able to run VMs in Virtualbox because I'm getting hardening errors:

Code:
    00:00:01.218733 supR3HardenedErrorV: supR3HardenedScreenImage/LdrLoadDll: rc=VERR_LDRVI_NOT_SIGNED fImage=1 fProtect=0x0 fAccess=0x0 \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll: Not signed.

00:00:01.218888 '\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll' is most likely modified.

00:00:01.219172 supR3HardenedErrorV: supR3HardenedMonitor_LdrLoadDll: rejecting 'C:\WINDOWS\system32/opengl32.dll' (C:\WINDOWS\system32/opengl32.dll): rcNt=0xc0000190

00:00:01.219321 OpenGL Error: failed to load dll C:\WINDOWS\system32/opengl32.dll

00:00:01.219328 OpenGL Error: DLL Loader couldn't find/open C:\WINDOWS\system32/opengl32.dll

00:00:01.219336 OpenGL Error: Unable to find system OpenGL!

00:00:01.219344 OpenGL Error: The render SPU was unable to load the native OpenGL library

I verified opengl32.dll not beign signed with sigcheck:

Code:
    Sigcheck v2.72 - File version and signature viewer

Copyright (C) 2004-2019 Mark Russinovich

Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com

c:\windows\system32\opengl32.dll:

Verified:       Unsigned

Link date:      03:48 04.02.2035

Publisher:      n/a

Company:        Microsoft Corporation

Description:    OpenGL Client DLL

Product:        Microsoft« Windows« Operating System

Prod version:   10.0.18362.267

File version:   10.0.18362.267 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

MachineType:    64-bit
    Is opengl32.dll supposed to be signed as Virtualbox assumes? Any ideas how I can fix that (besides fresh install)?

I "successfully" ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

I also installed the latest GPU and chipset drivers, all windows updates I could as well as reinstalled the latest 3 versions of VirtualBox.

My System:

Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903 (Build 18362.295)

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700X

Mainboard: X370

GPU: Geforce GTX 1080Ti

Thank you

dacki0, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll - Similar Threads - Blocked loading file

2. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS cannot load C++ DLL: Hi,I have a c++ dll and try to call it from a web app written c# on .NET core 6.0. But i am facing two problems1. Can not debug the program2. IIS cannot load the c++ DLLCould not findPlease suggest....
  3. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IIS cannot load C++ DLL: Hi,I have a c++ dll and try to call it from a web app written c# on .NET core 6.0. But i am facing two problems1. Can not debug the program2. IIS cannot load the c++ DLLCould not findPlease suggest....
  4. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll

Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll: So my problem is whenever I try to run some of the games I play, I launch the game, and it starts loading, and as its loading, it disappears from my screen, and a few minutes go by, and then I get:The application was unable to start correctly0xc000009a. Click OK to close the...
  6. Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blocked loading of file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll: So my problem is whenever I try to run some of the games I play, I launch the game, and it starts loading, and as its loading, it disappears from my screen, and a few minutes go by, and then I get:The application was unable to start correctly0xc000009a. Click OK to close the...
  7. error 0xc000009a: blocked loading of file "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0xc000009a: blocked loading of file "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll": I've uninstalled and reinstalled Fortnite/epicgames launcher three times and I still have this error. I've tried using commands in the prompt with administrator. I've tried deleting and verifying game files. I think my antivirus could have deleted a .dll, but I'm not sure. I...
  8. error 0xc000009a: blocked loading of file "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll"

error 0xc000009a: blocked loading of file "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll": I've uninstalled and reinstalled Fortnite/epicgames launcher three times and I still have this error. I've tried using commands in the prompt with administrator. I've tried deleting and verifying game files. I think my antivirus could have deleted a .dll, but I'm not sure. I...
  9. Azure and C++ DLL files

Azure and C++ DLL files: Hello,I have a web app on Azure. It uses .NET Core 3.1. I use two C++ DLL files as dependencies in the app. The first DLL depends or uses the second DLL. When I run the project in Visual Studio locally, there is no issue. When I deploy the app to Azure, it complains only...
  10. dll file unable to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll file unable to load: A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message: iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file unable to load. HRESULT 0x8007007. I would get the message once or twice a day at first, but today I am getting it every 5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Caricamento bloccato del file: C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll.

2. battle eye blocked loading of sustem 32

3. [INFO] Blocked loading of file: C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll fortnite