Windows 10: blocked from one website

Discus and support blocked from one website in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does this mean there? blocke[ATTACH]d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-from-one-website/16e918b7-59f8-4989-ae7d-094a3c925e07 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Feb 7, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

blocked from one website

Does this mean there? blocke blocked from one website b2a94c79-5257-45bd-a558-5d726cf4a1ba?upload=true.png d

:)

TIMMY 067, Feb 7, 2021
  2. copiman Win User

How to Block Websites

I have googled a bit and found software that can be used to block websites on a computer. I also found another way by using Windows which I would prefer. My problem is I must be doing something wrong. Here is the site that has the steps.
    How to block websites | PCWorld

Here is what happens when I perform step 6. I am the administrator by the way.

blocked from one website [​IMG]

Any ideas on how to make this work?

copiman, Feb 7, 2021
  3. copiman Win User
    How to Block Websites

Sorry everyone but I have done everything suggested and it still does not block the website.

copiman, Feb 7, 2021
  4. copiman Win User

blocked from one website

How to Block Websites

I have the document in the etc folder

blocked from one website [​IMG]

It is still a text file. And it does not block the website. I cannot do what you suggested by saving to docs and changing name. But at least its in the folder. Now how to make it work.

copiman, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

blocked from one website

1. blocked from one website - Similar Threads - blocked website

2. Website blocked due to Trojan. conf.yingyinchuanshuo.com. How to find out what keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website blocked due to Trojan. conf.yingyinchuanshuo.com. How to find out what keeps...: I keep getting alerts that website blocked due to Trojan without me visiting any websites. Domain: conf.yingyinchuanshuo.comFile: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe...
  3. Website blocked due to Trojan. conf.yingyinchuanshuo.com. How to find out what keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website blocked due to Trojan. conf.yingyinchuanshuo.com. How to find out what keeps...: I keep getting alerts that website blocked due to Trojan without me visiting any websites. Domain: conf.yingyinchuanshuo.comFile: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe...
  4. Bought MINECRAFT from the website directly now unable to use as account is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought MINECRAFT from the website directly now unable to use as account is blocked: this is weirdest possible thing i have come across 1. bought game from minecraft.com website 2. used my gmail as was linked with my card 3. installation done 4. upon starting it says MSTORE and minecraft launcher has to be on same ID5. change both on Gmail6. Working fine 7....
  5. Bought MINECRAFT from the website directly now unable to use as account is blocked

Bought MINECRAFT from the website directly now unable to use as account is blocked: this is weirdest possible thing i have come across 1. bought game from minecraft.com website 2. used my gmail as was linked with my card 3. installation done 4. upon starting it says MSTORE and minecraft launcher has to be on same ID5. change both on Gmail6. Working fine 7....
  6. Website Blocked: login.windows.net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Blocked: login.windows.net: Hey!I got this random message when I booted up my mozzilla todayIt's in Polish but the meaning is simple - MalwareBytes Browser Guard blocked the page login.windows.net. The thing is - I didn't want to login to anything, it just showed up when I launched my Mozilla browser....
  7. Website Blocked: login.windows.net

Website Blocked: login.windows.net: Hey!I got this random message when I booted up my mozzilla todayIt's in Polish but the meaning is simple - MalwareBytes Browser Guard blocked the page login.windows.net. The thing is - I didn't want to login to anything, it just showed up when I launched my Mozilla browser....
  8. Website Blocked: login.windows.net

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites: Every time I use this new feature, I can't go to websites for a few minutes.So far, it is twitter, youtube, and google.Has anyone else experienced this trend?...
  10. Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites

Windows 11 Copilot blocks websites: Every time I use this new feature, I can't go to websites for a few minutes.So far, it is twitter, youtube, and google.Has anyone else experienced this trend?...