Windows 10: Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11.

Discus and support Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have checked all specification of blender of latest and its matching all the criteria but still it is not opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yash Anchalia, Oct 22, 2024 at 6:52 AM.

1. Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11.

I have checked all specification of blender of latest and its matching all the criteria but still it is not opening

:)

Yash Anchalia, Oct 22, 2024 at 6:52 AM
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How can I open an .obj file in Blender

Hi Joshy

Setting File Associations in Windows 10 is currently a bit buggy

Right click an obj file, choose 'Open WIth' - Choose Another App

IMPORTANT - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open objx . . .'

If Blender is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if Blender is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find the blender executable and choose that

That is located here:

C:/program files (x86)/blender foundation/blender/blender.exe

That's It, once that is done, you should be able to double click an obj file to open it in Blender . . .

3. Blender won't open

Please help, it appears that blender won't open up on my computer no more for some reason. I'm using msi laptop windows 11 home. Blender is from thr steam community. This hasn't happened before but please help, thank you.

ErnestReddick, Oct 22, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11.

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

Thema:

Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11.

1. Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11. - Similar Threads - Blender opening window

2. Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blender 4.2.3 is not opening window 11.: I have checked all specification of blender of latest and its matching all the criteria but still it is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blender-423-is-not-opening-window-11/f6ff3d59-b868-41f3-b463-29ae640376f5
  3. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  4. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  5. Blender won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blender won't open: Please help, it appears that blender won't open up on my computer no more for some reason. I'm using msi laptop windows 11 home. Blender is from thr steam community. This hasn't happened before but please help, thank you....
  6. Blender won't open

Blender won't open: Please help, it appears that blender won't open up on my computer no more for some reason. I'm using msi laptop windows 11 home. Blender is from thr steam community. This hasn't happened before but please help, thank you....
  7. Blender will not open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blender will not open in Windows 10: I downloaded Blender, this is a 3d design program, won't open in windows 10. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blender-will-not-open-in-windows-10/e9f16352-67ca-4f1a-8426-91e7f00a64ae
  8. Blender, photoshop simply won't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blender, photoshop simply won't open.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file (the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff...
  9. Windows 10 - AltGR + 2, 3, 4 does nothing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - AltGR + 2, 3, 4 does nothing.: Whenever i try to type at symbol it does nothing and just leaves the typing area. I am using Finnish keyboard and i have checked that my region and keyboard are Finnish on the settings. I also tried changing the region and language and when region is changed to English i can...
  10. DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?: New PC conf. and I got RAM question, shall I put the memory sticks in SLOT 1/3 or stay with my current setup 2/4? Intel Core i7-4790 3.6g 1150 Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 DDR3 1600 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP 16GB (2X8) 240PIN DDR3 1600 SAPPHIRE RADEAON R9 380 NITRO 4GB DDR5...