Windows 10: Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11

Discus and support Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so, ive been trying for ages to fix this and its still not working, it just says"page not available your IT administrator has limited access to some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harris Green, Sep 28, 2024 at 7:57 AM.

1. Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11

so, ive been trying for ages to fix this and its still not working, it just says"page not available your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available, contact it helpdesk for more info",i contacted it helpdesk, nothing changed

:)

Harris Green, Sep 28, 2024 at 7:57 AM

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

3. zbook Win User
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Thema:

Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11

1. Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11 - Similar Threads - Blank screen defenderwindows

2. Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen on windows defenderwindows 11: so, ive been trying for ages to fix this and its still not working, it just says"page not available your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available, contact it helpdesk for more info",i contacted it...
  3. Windows 11 security blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 security blank screen: My windows 11 security is not working properly as I open it, it is just black blank screen in there. I checked on Google and YouTube for solutions. Then, i restarted the program after repairing & resetting windows security in by right clicking and going to the app settings....
  4. Windows 11 security blank screen

Windows 11 security blank screen: My windows 11 security is not working properly as I open it, it is just black blank screen in there. I checked on Google and YouTube for solutions. Then, i restarted the program after repairing & resetting windows security in by right clicking and going to the app settings....
  5. Blank Computer Screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Computer Screen in Windows 11: I upgraded my computer to Windows 11 several months ago and have not been able to use it since. After I login successfully, the computer screen almost immediately goes black and then requires login again. I am not able to put in any key strokes. Can you help me?...
  6. Windows 11 security blank screen

Windows 11 security blank screen: 01. My windows 11 security is not working properly as I open it, it is just black blank screen in there. I checked on Google and YouTube for solutions. Thus, as some professionals suggested, first I looked malware and fixed them using Avast Anti - virus. Then, i restarted the...
  7. Blank Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen Windows 11: Uhh hello i have a problem with my laptop windows 11 i was update my laptop my driver my graphic card driver and i was update at the same time as windows update and graphic card update Nvidia i was see a cumulative update was not 100% yet and the Nvidia graphic update tell me...
  8. Blank Screen Windows 11

Blank Screen Windows 11: Uhh hello i have a problem with my laptop windows 11 i was update my laptop my driver my graphic card driver and i was update at the same time as windows update and graphic card update Nvidia i was see a cumulative update was not 100% yet and the Nvidia graphic update tell me...
  9. blank screen in windows 11

blank screen in windows 11: earlier I didn't get a windows 11 update but then I got it no prob with that but from some days it suddenly gets a black screen and brings a lock screen but I move the cursor now and then so it should not go to sleep. today was my exam I got a black screen but it was good...
  10. blank screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank screen in windows 11: earlier I didn't get a windows 11 update but then I got it no prob with that but from some days it suddenly gets a black screen and brings a lock screen but I move the cursor now and then so it should not go to sleep. today was my exam I got a black screen but it was good...