Windows 10: Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself

Discus and support Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i yesterday installed new driver for my Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, my PC worked fine, but today when I was working something on computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aldin Softic, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself

Hello, i yesterday installed new driver for my Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, my PC worked fine, but today when I was working something on computer electricity shut down in my town. After electricity came back, i turned on PC and I had blank black screen, and it was loading automatic repair loop, so I wanted to start Recovery mode to fix the issue in Safe mode, but after third time when I do hard shut down, it just showing blank blue screen and my computer turned off by itself after 3 minutes.Now it's just showing blank blue screen and turn off itself after 3-4minutes. Can I fix this issue or

:)

Aldin Softic, Jul 31, 2022
  2. dmholt57 Win User

My laptop turns off the screen in 2 - 3 minutes.

What power plan are you using, High Performance, Balanced? Look in the power plan profile to change the advanced power settings. You will find settings for display, adapter, etc., if it says 3 minutes change it by clicking on it and using up or down arrows.
    Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself [​IMG]

dmholt57, Jul 31, 2022
  3. SavEm12 Win User
    Re-started Windows Explorer: My screen went blank/dark blue

1. My taskbar disappeared first. I opened task manager and found Windows Explorer at the bottom of the processes.

2. I pressed re-start and normally, the screen goes back to normal. I didn't do the steps you list in 2.

3. No. I just get the list.

4. I restarted my computer and nothing changes. I turned it off and waited, then turned it back on. I get the sign on screen. Enter my password and then the dark blue screen appears.

That 's it.

SavEm12, Jul 31, 2022
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself

1. Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself - Similar Threads - Blank blue screen

2. Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself: Hello, i yesterday installed new driver for my Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, my PC worked fine, but today when I was working something on computer electricity shut down in my town. After electricity came back, i turned on PC and I had blank black screen, and it was loading...
  3. Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank blue screen when turn on computer, then after 2-3 minutes turn off by itself: Hello, i yesterday installed new driver for my Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, my PC worked fine, but today when I was working something on computer electricity shut down in my town. After electricity came back, i turned on PC and I had blank black screen, and it was loading...
  4. Screen turn off in 2 minutes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen turn off in 2 minutes: Hey,Every time I leave the room, even for 2 minutes windows is locked and the display is turning off.Dynamic lock is off; andDisplay settings are:Does some has a clue how to stop it? Win 10...
  5. Screen turns off after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen turns off after 1 minute: I set my time after screen turns off to 5 minutes, but it keeps turning off and locking after 1 minute of inactivity. The weird thing is I tried setting screen saver to 2 minutes and then turned screen saver off and then the screen turned off after 2 minutes, but when I...
  6. Laptop takes 3 minutes to turn off after the screen is turned off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop takes 3 minutes to turn off after the screen is turned off.: Hello. I have a HP 15s-eq0005nv laptop. Since I bought this laptop 9 months ago, every time I get an update something goes wrong and "breaks". Recently I have been having a huge problem with this laptop. When I click to shut down my laptop the screen turns off normally, but...
  7. My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer turns itself off after 20 minutes.: My computer turns it's self off after 20 minutes. I have gone to settings and changed the shut down times to never but it still is doing it. I've also told it to never go to sleep. It's driving me crazy....
  8. Lenovo laptop turning itself off after exactly 3 minutes.

Lenovo laptop turning itself off after exactly 3 minutes.: Hello, I have recently updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows. Since i updated it, if i leave it idle for 3 minutes, it automatically shuts itself off completely, however all apps remain running. I checked every power saving function, all of them are turned...
  9. Monitor turns off after 2 minutes of inactivity

Monitor turns off after 2 minutes of inactivity: I recently updated from Window 8.1 to Windows 10. The upgrade went fairly well except for my laptop monitor turning off after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity. I have changed all power settings to appropriate times. At times, normally after a fresh restart, my screen saver kicks...
  10. My laptop turns off the screen in 2 - 3 minutes.

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop turns off the screen in 2 - 3 minutes.: This is fairly new behavior. I had changed power options to turn off the screen from 2 hours down to 1 hour when this began. What have I done wrong? I only use the laptop plugged in so I didn't change the battery part of the power option. 99810