Windows 10: black background in Microsoft account picture

Discus and support black background in Microsoft account picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear All, I login to Microsoft accounts and from there in Your INFOR changed my account picture. By default it taking black back ground. I then went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shashi31, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Shashi31 Win User

black background in Microsoft account picture

Dear All,

I login to Microsoft accounts and from there in Your INFOR changed my account picture. By default it taking black back ground.

I then went from windows 10- setting- accounts and in Info i changed there too picture by taking picture from local folder there too its automatically take black back ground. How I can remove this black background.

Note nothing to do with desktop back ground i beleive.

Thanks

Shashi

:)

Shashi31, Oct 4, 2020

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10- My picture (background) is black; Program Icons visible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the desktop background have changed to black.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

If you are using Windows 10, then perform these steps to bring back the background picture.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Settings.
    2. Click on Personalization and select
      Background from the left pane.
    3. Now on the right side under Background change the option to
      Pictures or Slideshow.

Note: After changing the Background to Pictures or Slideshow, then click on Browse and choose the picture.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 4, 2020
  4. black background in Microsoft account picture

Microsoft account picture

Hello,

For us to assist you on resolving your Microsoft account picture concern, please log in to
    https://account.live.com and check if your picture is available. If yes, please follow
    Mayank Gupta10's suggestion on this
    link

If not, please upload your preferred picture online so it will be synchronize on your computer. Once set, we need to switch from Microsoft account login to Local account then revert afterwards. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Type in your current password and click Next.
    • Under Switch to a local account window, just click the
      Next button without filling in the password.
    • Then, click Sign out and finish button.

Now, we need to switch back to your Microsoft account as log in credentials by following the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type in your Microsoft account credentials on the next window and click next.
    • Proceed with the next step of verification process.
    • Click Switch to complete the process.
    • You should have your Microsoft account picture synced on your computer.

Keep us updated on the result.

Noreen Mon, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

black background in Microsoft account picture

1. black background in Microsoft account picture - Similar Threads - black background Microsoft

2. Background pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Background pictures: When I boot up my computer, at the sign on page various background pictures appear. Some times I would like to keep some of the pictures for desktop pictures. Where would I find them and how might I download them? I am running Windows 10 - 64bit. Thank you....
  3. Background pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background pictures: When I boot up my computer, at the sign on page various background pictures appear. Some times I would like to keep some of the pictures for desktop pictures. Where would I find them and how might I download them? I am running Windows 10 - 64bit. Thank you....
  4. Background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background picture: I'm trying to set a picture as a background screen, and nothing works. The display resolution and the picture size are the same 1920/1080. When I choose the fill option it shows only the top side of the picture with a zoom, if I choose to center it shows the whole picture but...
  5. Background pictures

Background pictures: My background picture was gone this morning, I went to personalize under slideshow browse selected the folder with my pictures and it show nothing. went to the file folder and looked into pictures and my pictures are there. I tried different folders same thing folder is there...
  6. Background picture

Background picture: There is a text box inside my background pictures. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-picture/57652c88-28a2-4335-88d1-643159511065
  7. background pictures

background pictures: I am trying to set my background picture, and ever ytime I choose one and set it its really blurry, I've tried picking a picture that is the same screen resolution size as it says in settings and that didn't help I just want to know how to fix this issue?...
  8. background pictures

background pictures: I want to have two pictures tiled side by side as my background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-pictures/c47c0dfa-a3e3-48c2-b685-e671feeb6f24
  9. Background pictures

Background pictures: Hi On Win 10, I've chosen my own background pictures (slideshow), but it keep on reverting back to the default setting of windows own selected pictures (picture). Where is this picture folder located in order to delete these pictures - not my cup of tea at all! or how...
  10. Background Picture

Background Picture: Hi there. When I go into Settings and set the Background picture/slideshow, I always see letters on the sample screen, like 'Aa' and 'Sample Text'. What can you do with that? I don't find any explanations anywhere. Thank you. 8133