Windows 10: Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

Discus and support Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have something bizarre happening with my CPU that I am really struggling to understand...This isn't a serious problem, just bizarre. Basically when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jedm_NZ, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Jedm_NZ Win User

Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

I have something bizarre happening with my CPU that I am really struggling to understand...This isn't a serious problem, just bizarre. Basically when in idle, or even when I am using my PC minimally, my CPU temp spikes 20-25°c until I open task manager. Then it returns to usual temps. If I leave task manager open - the temps remain stable.I am proud of my computer temps, so to satisfy my obsessive cooling disorder I am hoping to find an answer or gain some more understanding.My usual idling temps for my CPU is 29-36°c, Even when browsing web this doesn't climb any higher really. Usually 32-42°

:)

Jedm_NZ, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Basard Win User
    CPU temp vs CPU Core temps?

Yeah, I figured the same thing, its about 63-65F in here right now, core temp somehow says 7c for core one, which is 45F*Confused Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned? :confused: I'm using everest. I'll try CoreTemp and get back.

CoreTemp gives me the same core temps as everest (7c core 1, and 12c core 2). I downloaded both the beta and previous version.

Oh yeah and the readme says:

"CPU Support list:

All AMD K8 CPUs are supported starting with the early SH-C0 stepping and up. The latest 65nm BH-G1 and DH-G1 revisions give inaccurate readings."

I've got the Brisbane with BH-G1 stepping. I guess that explains it, a little.

My friend has a 5200+ Windsor, it gives the same type of readings--lower cores than ambient. He also uses everest though.

Basard, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

Temp Files : Runaway Creation

Hello Bruce,

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files nad check if it helps:

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK

Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK

Get back to us, if you have further queries. We will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

1. Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned? - Similar Threads - Bizzare CPU Temps

2. Should I be concerned with this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned with this bluescreen?: So, today I tried to run a game, and while it was loading the computer showed me bluescreen and restarted. I haven't been changing anything for a while now in terms of hardware. Can someone explain to me what happened and if something's bad is happening with my...
  3. Should I be concerned with this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be concerned with this bluescreen?: So, today I tried to run a game, and while it was loading the computer showed me bluescreen and restarted. I haven't been changing anything for a while now in terms of hardware. Can someone explain to me what happened and if something's bad is happening with my...
  4. Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?: I have something bizarre happening with my CPU that I am really struggling to understand...This isn't a serious problem, just bizarre. Basically when in idle, or even when I am using my PC minimally, my CPU temp spikes 20-25°c until I open task manager. Then it returns to...
  5. Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?: I have something bizarre happening with my CPU that I am really struggling to understand...This isn't a serious problem, just bizarre. Basically when in idle, or even when I am using my PC minimally, my CPU temp spikes 20-25°c until I open task manager. Then it returns to...
  6. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  7. Should I be concerned?

Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  8. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is all of this? should i be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jbgn/what_is_all_of_this_should_i_be_concerned/
  9. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/
  10. Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious: I signed up for the Windows 10 Upgrade program and it is clearly time to bite the bullet. I put a good month into sorting out how to move from XP/Pro to Win7/Pro x64. I bought my copy of Win7 (7 Professional Upgrade [Old Version] SKU 882224883443) late in the game and paid...