Windows 10: BITS Stopped suspected hack

Discus and support BITS Stopped suspected hack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having some difficulties with BITS it randomly stops and I suspect a hacker is entering my pc.Here is the log from my terminal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcus Shirley, Apr 6, 2023.

1. BITS Stopped suspected hack

Hello, I'm having some difficulties with BITS it randomly stops and I suspect a hacker is entering my pc.Here is the log from my terminal https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fXgIyER2LRlUT9uLSfmceHUCvv689bGB/view?usp=sharing

:)

Marcus Shirley, Apr 6, 2023

2. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 6, 2023
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Apr 6, 2023
  4. BITS Stopped suspected hack

Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments

Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments

BITS Stopped suspected hack 56309d1485961383t-microsoft-warn-email-users-suspected-hacking-governments-r.jpg
    Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...0UE00720151231

Cluster Head, Apr 6, 2023
Thema:

BITS Stopped suspected hack

1. BITS Stopped suspected hack - Similar Threads - BITS Stopped suspected

2. BITS Stopped suspected hack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BITS Stopped suspected hack: Hello, I'm having some difficulties with BITS it randomly stops and I suspect a hacker is entering my pc.Here is the log from my terminal https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fXgIyER2LRlUT9uLSfmceHUCvv689bGB/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Suspected malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspected malware: Dear sir,Someone sent me a file on WhatsApp and when i opened this file it opened in OneDrive. After that i suspected, this person was trying to hack my mobile phone so i started to search for the file he sent me many times and i cannot find it! I'm trying to restore my...
  4. Suspected malware

Suspected malware: I was using kmplayer as my video player and when I scanned it in virustotal it showed there was virus in the app.So I deleted it.Now in appdata/local/Microsoft/windows there is a usrclass.dat file and it shows its type as kmplayer64.dat .Is it a malware?If it is how to delete...
  5. Windows BITS stops automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows BITS stops automatically: Hi there, Its been a long time since my PC is facing a problem of not updating. This is the problem here. And I also saw something in the services is that BITS services stop working automatically. I've tried turning it on everytime but it stops after 2-3 mins of working...
  6. Suspected virus

Suspected virus: Recently i was looking into my antivirus notifications and saw dxgiadaptercache.exe allowed to network. On searching online , it was showing as severe TROJAN so i runned security scan using bitdefender but couldnt find anything then i ran using MS security and found 341...
  7. Suspect!592b26e0d237

Suspect!592b26e0d237: I am running a Window 10 64 Home OS on an HP Envy Laptop that is new this year 2020. It came with McAfee virus protection. I recently ran a full scan and McAfee isolated and removed Suspect!592b26e0d237 that it found in C:\nowireless.exe. Is this a virus? What is it...
  8. suspect msg

suspect msg: When I logged in got this urgent message supposedly from Microsoft that system under attack and everything would be erased. When I deleted the msg it repeated itself. No results when I deleted all tabs. Please help....
  9. Suspected Corruption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspected Corruption: [ATTACH] So got this, and now Chrome won't open, uninstall or operate. I have restarted my computer 3 times, what is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspected-corruption/8607ff89-23d3-47b9-a4f8-097573faff18"
  10. Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments: Microsoft to warn email users of suspected hacking by governments [img] Microsoft Corp said on Wednesday it will begin warning users of its consumer services including Outlook.com email when the company suspects that a government has been trying to hack into their...