Windows 10: BitLocker

Discus and support BitLocker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had problems with their computer? After the last update my computer shut down wouldn’t come back on and when it did the only thing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack1961help, Sep 30, 2024 at 12:12 PM.

1. BitLocker

Has anyone else had problems with their computer? After the last update my computer shut down wouldn’t come back on and when it did the only thing I got was the screen that said I need a bit locker recovery number which I can’t find anywhere every time I go in it says that one is not associated with my account, any ideas? Anybody that can help? Apparently Microsoft can’t it just keeps running me around in circles.

:)

Thema:

BitLocker

1. BitLocker - Similar Threads - BitLocker

2. Problem with BitLocker Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BitLocker Keys: I have a strange and probably very serious problem. First of all, let me start by saying that I am running Windows 11 Pro 64 on a fairly high performance PC. I have 7external USB drives hooked up. Here's what happened. I was in the middle of encrypting 3 USB drives with...
  3. Problem with BitLocker Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BitLocker Keys: I have a strange and probably very serious problem. First of all, let me start by saying that I am running Windows 11 Pro 64 on a fairly high performance PC. I have 7external USB drives hooked up. Here's what happened. I was in the middle of encrypting 3 USB drives with...
  4. I am forgetting my bitlocker key can you help me to unlocked the both c & d drive . There...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am forgetting my bitlocker key can you help me to unlocked the both c & d drive . There...: I am forgetting my bitlocker key can you help me to unlocked the both c & d drive . There are such more important data Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-forgetting-my-bitlocker-key-can-you-help-me/8843f237-57e9-46f5-9b45-00fb1f4474e0
  5. I am forgetting my bitlocker key can you help me to unlocked the both c & d drive . There...

I am forgetting my bitlocker key can you help me to unlocked the both c & d drive . There...: I am forgetting my bitlocker key can you help me to unlocked the both c & d drive . There are such more important data Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-forgetting-my-bitlocker-key-can-you-help-me/8843f237-57e9-46f5-9b45-00fb1f4474e0
  6. BitLocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker: Has anyone else had problems with their computer? After the last update my computer shut down wouldn’t come back on and when it did the only thing I got was the screen that said I need a bit locker recovery number which I can’t find anywhere every time I go in it says that...
  7. BitLocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker: Has anyone else had problems with their computer? After the last update my computer shut down wouldn’t come back on and when it did the only thing I got was the screen that said I need a bit locker recovery number which I can’t find anywhere every time I go in it says that...
  8. Bitlocker & Windows updates: Automatic restart after update blocked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker & Windows updates: Automatic restart after update blocked by bitlocker.: Szenario:1. Working from home I have a computer in the company running with bitlocker for remote access.2. This computer gets an automatic windows update.3. This computer is automatically rebooted later.4. The computer swiches off because nobody can enter the bitlocker...
  9. Bitlocker & Windows updates: Automatic restart after update blocked by bitlocker.

Bitlocker & Windows updates: Automatic restart after update blocked by bitlocker.: Szenario:1. Working from home I have a computer in the company running with bitlocker for remote access.2. This computer gets an automatic windows update.3. This computer is automatically rebooted later.4. The computer swiches off because nobody can enter the bitlocker...
  10. Screen is stuck after i enter the bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is stuck after i enter the bitlocker recovery key: My laptop showed the Bitlocker Recovery page at first, I found it and entered it the first time and it worked but then now it keeps showing bitlocker recovery key page and when I enter it, the screen gets stuck in the opening page and when i restart and try the esc for more...