Windows 10: BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to...

Discus and support BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Bros, My Name is Naing Lin. I have running my own LNS Company for IT Support and Service for serval companies and Organizations in Myanmar Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naing Lin LNS, Jul 14, 2024.

1. BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to...

Hi, Bros, My Name is Naing Lin. I have running my own LNS Company for IT Support and Service for serval companies and Organizations in Myanmar Since 2013. This BitLocker Locked down Problem happened to user of One my IT Service contract Clients last week. So far he is second vicitm of it. It have happend on Asus X1500EA- M.2 256GB device.I would like to know why MS BitLocker have locked down before User Sign to Microsoft Account which it caused user make impossible to retrieve BitLocker Recovery Keys. I've checked with user with all possible emails that he miht have used for Microsoft Account

:)

Naing Lin LNS, Jul 14, 2024

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jul 14, 2024
  3. Kevin TCE Win User
    BitLocker Recovery Account issue

Hello,

I have a coworker who after rebooting their laptop, received a blue screen showing a BitLocker Recovery window, where its prompting the user to enter a recovery key in order to access their laptop. This is the first encounter I have seen asking for bitlocker recovery for a user, as we never had an issue where if it did lockout a user, it never asked for a bitlocker recovery key.

We then checked the url: My Account to see if their was a bitlocker recovery key.

Their was no key to use. (attached screenshot)

So we are not sure how to proceed from here. We had another IT user tried various alternatives such as rebooting, attempting to safe mode with no luck.

Asking here for any suggestions on what to do, as this is our first experience on bitlocker recovery.

Kevin TCE, Jul 14, 2024
  4. md anwar Win User

BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to...

Bitlocker recovery prompt

Why you people were giving these kind of update if these problem happens with everyone's even I am also facing same issue.

I have never use bitlocker before, today windows updated and after restarting it is asking for bit locker key, Logged on to MS account but not found recovery key under manage recovery key it is showing you have never set bitlocker recovery key.

Please suggest.

Why MS?

md anwar, Jul 14, 2024
Thema:

BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to...

1. BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to... - Similar Threads - BitLocker Recovery User

2. BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Recovery * User have never Registered for MS account or Log In with Any Email to...: Hi, Bros, My Name is Naing Lin. I have running my own LNS Company for IT Support and Service for serval companies and Organizations in Myanmar Since 2013. This BitLocker Locked down Problem happened to user of One my IT Service contract Clients last week. So far he is second...
  3. Cannot Log In - BitLocker and Account Recovery Barrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Log In - BitLocker and Account Recovery Barrier: I am needing assistance logging into my computer. It popped up with a BitLocker barrier that I have never seen before. I have checked my Microsoft email accounts, both business, and neither has an email containing the BitLocker code. I may have a personal Microsoft email...
  4. Cannot Log In - BitLocker and Account Recovery Barrier

Cannot Log In - BitLocker and Account Recovery Barrier: I am needing assistance logging into my computer. It popped up with a BitLocker barrier that I have never seen before. I have checked my Microsoft email accounts, both business, and neither has an email containing the BitLocker code. I may have a personal Microsoft email...
  5. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Account recovery, any alternatives: I attempted to recover an account of mine, but the process asked questions of previous passwords I used, emails I sent and subject lines for those emails. The account was made many years ago and I do not have the records for the pw anywhere or any information related to the...
  6. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

Email Account recovery, any alternatives: I attempted to recover an account of mine, but the process asked questions of previous passwords I used, emails I sent and subject lines for those emails. The account was made many years ago and I do not have the records for the pw anywhere or any information related to the...
  7. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. i have forget register email account for line ms office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forget register email account for line ms office.: i have laptop for lenovo company. i have forget my register email id. please help me. i will send laptop deteils.IdeaPad 3 15ITL6Serial number:PF3DV1NCProduct number:82H802FJINBios version:GGCN29WW...
  9. i have forget register email account for line ms office.

i have forget register email account for line ms office.: i have laptop for lenovo company. i have forget my register email id. please help me. i will send laptop deteils.IdeaPad 3 15ITL6Serial number:PF3DV1NCProduct number:82H802FJINBios version:GGCN29WW...
  10. Lost Bitlocker recovery key on locked MS account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost Bitlocker recovery key on locked MS account: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 Yoga IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U 16GB RAM laptop double booting Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10. Today, I tried to log in Windows and was prompted for my Bitlocker recovery key. Following instructions, I logged in my MS Account to find the Bitlocker recovery...