Windows 10: Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally

Discus and support Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I can't start my computer because of corrupted file. I have taken the SSD disk out and used another computer to read the data which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mustafajarman, Jul 11, 2024.

1. Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally

Hello all. I can't start my computer because of corrupted file. I have taken the SSD disk out and used another computer to read the data which is locked by Bitlocker Key. I have both Bitlocker Key and Key ID, but I don't know how to verify Key ID. Once I typed in Bitlocker Key, it showed "doesn't match", then doesn't allow me to go further. Please advise.

:)

Mustafajarman, Jul 11, 2024
Thema:

Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally

1. Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Recovery Key

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key is not matching Error while recovering SSD data externally: Hello all. I can't start my computer because of corrupted file. I have taken the SSD disk out and used another computer to read the data which is locked by Bitlocker Key. I have both Bitlocker Key and Key ID, but I don't know how to verify Key ID. Once I typed in Bitlocker...
  3. Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key: Want a bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/e9845844-216c-46a2-ae10-323a919049b8
  4. Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key: Want a bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/e9845844-216c-46a2-ae10-323a919049b8
  5. Is it possible to recover data from SSD with bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to recover data from SSD with bitlocker?: Currently, I have a SSD that I took out from an old laptop, and was trying to use it on a different laptop or at least recover the data. I do not have the password or the recovery key, so I have no way to access the data inside.Is there any way to recover the data stored...
  6. Need to recover bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to recover bitlocker recovery key: Hi, from one day to the other my computer don't accept the administrator password. Does not allow me to sign with any other profile. After trying to reset the password by a couple of programs, I was ready to reset/ reinstall the OS. When I try to do it, the computer is asking...
  7. My recovery key for BitLocker doesn't match.

My recovery key for BitLocker doesn't match.: Hi,I have updated latest featurepossibly windows 11. And just after I have done the update.My screen became black out with only mouse point. And a couple of times trying BIOS set up, It is now Bitlocker got activated, it says ‘you need to enter recovery key because Secure...
  8. bitlocker recovery key not matching

bitlocker recovery key not matching: My recovery key is not matching with the recovery key id that i have, how can i check my linked account using my key id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-not-matching/086195a6-ec57-4de1-a2e7-01cf126b1a41
  9. BitLocker data protection is on but no keys - BitLocker recovery keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BitLocker data protection is on but no keys - BitLocker recovery keys: I had some hardware problem with my laptop and after being fixed I am asked for the BitLocker recovery key. I don't remember if I saved it somewhere. I am looking in the Microsoft account and I can see that the drives are marked as encrypted using BitLocker but I have no...
  10. How to recover data from bitlocker encrypted NVMe SSD with the recovery key

How to recover data from bitlocker encrypted NVMe SSD with the recovery key: HI I have a crashed machine with bitlocker encrypted NVMe SSD drive and I also have the recovery key. is there a method to recover data from it without taking out the drive from the machine?...