Windows 10: BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

Discus and support BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShujatGhori, Nov 5, 2021.

1. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker Recovery key is required". I was unable to sign in to microsoft account as my alternate email was not updated. So I added my phone number and successfully signed in. However, I was unable to access recovery key website and requires one month to update my info. In my point of view, this duration is too long. Is there any other alternate way to get recovery key? Please advise...*Sensitive email information has been removed*

:)

ShujatGhori, Nov 5, 2021

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Nov 5, 2021
  4. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

1. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible - Similar Threads - BitLocker Recovery Key

2. Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible: When I was shutting down my laptop there was the option for update and shut down and I clicked it. Then suddenly it was showing diagnosing the system and after that bitlocker key was asked. When I signed in to the Microsoft website and looked for bitlocke recovery key then...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible: When I was shutting down my laptop there was the option for update and shut down and I clicked it. Then suddenly it was showing diagnosing the system and after that bitlocker key was asked. When I signed in to the Microsoft website and looked for bitlocke recovery key then...
  4. Can’t access BitLocker recovery key

Can’t access BitLocker recovery key: I randomly got shut out of my PC and was told to find my BitLocker recovery key. When I went to the link on my screen and logged in, I got an error. It said TraceID: V/XCggZSK0qfyMiV.7.76 It then said to wait. I waited a few hours and it still didn’t work. When I went to the...
  5. Can’t access BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access BitLocker recovery key: I randomly got shut out of my PC and was told to find my BitLocker recovery key. When I went to the link on my screen and logged in, I got an error. It said TraceID: V/XCggZSK0qfyMiV.7.76 It then said to wait. I waited a few hours and it still didn’t work. When I went to the...
  6. Can’t access Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access Bitlocker recovery key: I can’t retrieve my Bitlocker Recovery Key. I am using my phone to attempt to retrieve a recovery key to boot my computer that is having issues booting up. When I follow the link I receive an error that the email does not exist. How do I circumvent this error....
  7. Can’t access Bitlocker recovery key

Can’t access Bitlocker recovery key: I can’t retrieve my Bitlocker Recovery Key. I am using my phone to attempt to retrieve a recovery key to boot my computer that is having issues booting up. When I follow the link I receive an error that the email does not exist. How do I circumvent this error....
  8. Can't access Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Bitlocker recovery key: A recovery app is asking for my Bitlocker password/Recovery key. When I checked my Microsoft account, I got the response that I don't have any Bitlocker password uploaded to my account. How can I get one or what should I do...
  9. Can't access Bitlocker recovery key

Can't access Bitlocker recovery key: A recovery app is asking for my Bitlocker password/Recovery key. When I checked my Microsoft account, I got the response that I don't have any Bitlocker password uploaded to my account. How can I get one or what should I do...
  10. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible: Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker Recovery key is required". I was unable to sign in to microsoft account as my alternate email was not updated. So I added my phone...