Windows 10: bitlocker never setup, creation of windows

Discus and support bitlocker never setup, creation of windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-never-setup-creation-of-windows/b6e0929c-13ab-424e-965e-71b434ec81ad Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rondy watson, Feb 29, 2024.

1. bitlocker never setup, creation of windows

help bitlocker

:)

rondy watson, Feb 29, 2024

2. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Ernie San Win User

bitlocker never setup, creation of windows

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

bitlocker never setup, creation of windows

1. bitlocker never setup, creation of windows - Similar Threads - bitlocker never setup

2. Trying to setup bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to setup bitlocker: Hello, I am trying to setup bitlocker. I get to the part where it wants to send me a code to my cell phone and it never sends me the code. My number is right. I verify the last 4 digiits, then, nothing happens. A code is never sent. Please help.Thanks,Kathy...
  3. Trying to setup bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to setup bitlocker: Hello, I am trying to setup bitlocker. I get to the part where it wants to send me a code to my cell phone and it never sends me the code. My number is right. I verify the last 4 digiits, then, nothing happens. A code is never sent. Please help.Thanks,Kathy...
  4. bitlocker never setup, creation of windows

bitlocker never setup, creation of windows: help bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-never-setup-creation-of-windows/b6e0929c-13ab-424e-965e-71b434ec81ad
  5. Never setup Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never setup Network Credentials: I have never setup anything to do with network credentials but my windows program keeps asking me for it. And I cannot use my software downloaded because of this....
  6. Never setup Network Credentials

Never setup Network Credentials: I have never setup anything to do with network credentials but my windows program keeps asking me for it. And I cannot use my software downloaded because of this....
  7. ASUS Laptop asks for Bitlocker that I never setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop asks for Bitlocker that I never setup: Howdy, essentially I was on my computer, whether it was over heating, had a virus or a battery issue or something, it would randomly restart now and again. Well it restarted and got on a Bitlocker screen, something about boot something changing meant it needed my key. Well...
  8. ASUS Laptop asks for Bitlocker that I never setup

ASUS Laptop asks for Bitlocker that I never setup: Howdy, essentially I was on my computer, whether it was over heating, had a virus or a battery issue or something, it would randomly restart now and again. Well it restarted and got on a Bitlocker screen, something about boot something changing meant it needed my key. Well...
  9. ASUS Laptop asks for Bitlocker that I never setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. BitLocker - never had an account!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker - never had an account!!: Hi, after a period of non use I've turned my thinkpad on to be met with the message 'Enter the recovery key to get going again' even though I've never had an account!?! I can't even reset it has it says the drive is locked by BitLocker?? Any help and advice will be greatly...