Windows 10: bitlocker locked my data drive

Discus and support bitlocker locked my data drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by touch vuthy, Dec 12, 2023.

1. bitlocker locked my data drive

i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370

:)

touch vuthy, Dec 12, 2023
  2. mcraygsx Win User

Windows 8.1 PRO unable to unlock Bitlocked drive

As you can see BitLocker Option is not highlighted for selection. It's like Windows does not even recognize this drive as a locked drive. And this drive does contain lot of Data.

bitlocker locked my data drive QDhU4Ht.png

mcraygsx, Dec 12, 2023
  3. Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have lost my drive (E) data after running clean command using DiskPart utility and drive was locked by bitlocker.
    Please help me to know, what are chances to recover data & how? where as I have bitlocker key.

Note: it has some changes to the drive (E) after data losses.

Thanks

RizwanSiddiqui1, Dec 12, 2023
  4. bitlocker locked my data drive

Bitlocker locked on startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to try the step under the section "To unlock removable data drive" in the following article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/unlock-bitlocker-protected-drive

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

For further reference, ask OP to refer to the following article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/bitlocker-drive-encryption

I hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 12, 2023
Thema:

bitlocker locked my data drive

1. bitlocker locked my data drive - Similar Threads - bitlocker locked data

2. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker locked my data drive: i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locked-my-data-drive/416803c0-2352-42f8-846e-b4ffd7893e35
  3. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bitlocker locked my data drive: i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locked-my-data-drive/416803c0-2352-42f8-846e-b4ffd7893e35
  4. Bitlocker locked my drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked my drive: I have enabled Bitlocker on one of the fixed SSD drives I have on my computer and when I turned on the computer this morning, I see that the drive has been locked and it's asking me for the recovery password. I have unlocked but I would like to know what is causing Bilocker...
  5. Bitlocker locked my drive

Bitlocker locked my drive: I have enabled Bitlocker on one of the fixed SSD drives I have on my computer and when I turned on the computer this morning, I see that the drive has been locked and it's asking me for the recovery password. I have unlocked but I would like to know what is causing Bilocker...
  6. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data: Recently, I tried to install W11 on my Surface Pro 3. After installation, I found a lock on D drive and realized lately that my Microsoft Organization Account that I have the recovery code on it is lost and non-accessible after my organization has deleted my mail from its...
  7. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data: Recently, I tried to install W11 on my Surface Pro 3. After installation, I found a lock on D drive and realized lately that my Microsoft Organization Account that I have the recovery code on it is lost and non-accessible after my organization has deleted my mail from its...
  8. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My drive locked by bitlocker and can't access to my data

10. Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery: Hi, Unfortunately, I have lost my drive E data after running clean command using DiskPart utility and drive was locked by bitlocker. Please help me to know, what are chances to recover data & how? where as I have bitlocker key. Note: it has some changes to the drive E...