Windows 10: Bitlocker key "returned no results". Unable to unlock drive.

Discus and support Bitlocker key "returned no results". Unable to unlock drive. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a user's machine that is prompting for the BitLocker key for his second hard drive D:. When I search for it in AD using the 8 digit Password ID... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Orsty3001, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Orsty3001 Win User

Bitlocker key "returned no results". Unable to unlock drive.

I have a user's machine that is prompting for the BitLocker key for his second hard drive D:. When I search for it in AD using the 8 digit Password ID I get "returned no results". I can see 2 other BitLocker keys associated with this machine but none of them work. How can I get the BitLocker key for this drive?

:)

Orsty3001, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Bitlocker key "returned no results". Unable to unlock drive.

1. Bitlocker key "returned no results". Unable to unlock drive. - Similar Threads - Bitlocker key returned

2. unlock bitlocked e drive with key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock bitlocked e drive with key not working: my old c drive which is currently externally plugged in as a 'e: drive' is bitlocked and the only bitlocker key i have on my microsoft account is not working....
  3. unlock bitlocked e drive with key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock bitlocked e drive with key not working: my old c drive which is currently externally plugged in as a 'e: drive' is bitlocked and the only bitlocker key i have on my microsoft account is not working....
  4. Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key: after seeing many questions about bitlocker . my driver are locked after installing New window on my New ssd I'm unable to unlock my hdd drives even i never activated bitlocker. and which MSA account logged in my laptop thre is no recovery key....
  5. Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key

Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key: after seeing many questions about bitlocker . my driver are locked after installing New window on my New ssd I'm unable to unlock my hdd drives even i never activated bitlocker. and which MSA account logged in my laptop thre is no recovery key....
  6. Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.: Greetings,I have a microSD card with bitlocker that I can unlock with my password and view the files on, but I'm unable to remove the encryption or format the drive. I've tried on both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and I get similar errors. I do NOT need to recover information,...
  7. Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.

Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.: Greetings,I have a microSD card with bitlocker that I can unlock with my password and view the files on, but I'm unable to remove the encryption or format the drive. I've tried on both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and I get similar errors. I do NOT need to recover information,...
  8. With the right BitLocker recovery key, am unable to unlock my drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    With the right BitLocker recovery key, am unable to unlock my drive: Hello,Recently I have locked my drive with bit locker.Now when I try to unlock it it gives me key does not match yet i am using the right keySee below pocture:Recovery key——————BitLocker Drive Encryption recovery key To verify that this is the correct recovery key, compare...
  9. BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key: I encrypted an external hard drive a while ago and have since forgotten the password. I have the 48 digit recovery key saved to my computer as a notepad document. The problem I am having is that when I enter the 48 digit recovery key to unlock the drive nothing happens. No...
  10. Unable to unlock USB drives encrypted/locked with Bitlocker To Go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unlock USB drives encrypted/locked with Bitlocker To Go: Hey All, Recently my company provided me with a Windows 10 SOE image as part of a UAT. The image includes Symantec Endpoint Encryption which utilizes Bitlocker for encryption. I went through all of the motions with the C:\ drive to be encrypted and even printed the...