Windows 10: Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account

Discus and support Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Lenovo repaired my computere. I had them sign in to a guest on the computer not tied to any microsoft account. Now it comes back with a bitlocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dr. Josephine Polich, May 13, 2024.

1. Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account

Hi, Lenovo repaired my computere. I had them sign in to a guest on the computer not tied to any microsoft account. Now it comes back with a bitlocker ID, but my microsoft account showes there is none for this computer. Is there any way to recover the harddrive?

:)

Dr. Josephine Polich, May 13, 2024

2. Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 13, 2024
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, May 13, 2024
  4. Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account

Windows 10 - Guest Account

Did not work for me.

Sharon Croft, May 13, 2024
Thema:

Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account

1. Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account - Similar Threads - Bitlocker help guest

2. Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account: Hi, Lenovo repaired my computere. I had them sign in to a guest on the computer not tied to any microsoft account. Now it comes back with a bitlocker ID, but my microsoft account showes there is none for this computer. Is there any way to recover the harddrive?...
  3. Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker help for guest account not tied to a microsoft account: Hi, Lenovo repaired my computere. I had them sign in to a guest on the computer not tied to any microsoft account. Now it comes back with a bitlocker ID, but my microsoft account showes there is none for this computer. Is there any way to recover the harddrive?...
  4. Guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Guest account: How do I add a guest account? The activate user command syntax given in a 2015 response is not correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-account/53ac58a3-2342-4cd5-a6ea-391734922c21
  5. Microsoft account tied to built-in admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account tied to built-in admin account: I seem to be in quite a pickle here, I upgraded my laptop, a few years ago from windows 7 to 10, recently my boss asked me to pass on my work to others, but there's a problem, My personal Microsoft account, somehow got linked to the built-in administrator account, the laptop...
  6. Guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest account: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  7. Guest account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guest account: I asked this before but was unable to view any replies. My friend has a small business. He allows patrons to use his computer. Someone goes into settings and turns off the security and updates. How do I make an admin account for him with a password, and then make an open...
  8. RDP using Windows account tied to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP using Windows account tied to Microsoft account: I am having a problem using RDP and can't for the life of me figure it out. I have my PC running windows 10 and I use a Microsoft account with a pin to login. I have enabled and configured RDP access on the machine but can't login into it using my account. My Microsoft...
  9. Undo Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account

Undo Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account: So long story short is I was logged into a local account. I've seen other posts about using the built in admin account but nothing that said anything about not the built in administrator's account but an account that was local and in the administrators group. So anyway I...
  10. Undo Built-in Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account

Undo Built-in Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account: Somehow or another I received a computer to work on in which the build is Administrator account has been tied to a MSA. It is Windows 10 Home so I can't get to more advanced options in lusrmgr. I've tried searching and haven't found anything related to this topic; I have no...