Windows 10: Bitdefender scanned these files?

Discus and support Bitdefender scanned these files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I ran a scan with bitdefender and found these. Also I am thinking of uninstalling bitdefender and using Windows defender.Can y'all guide me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shadowerz, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Shadowerz Win User

Bitdefender scanned these files?

Hi there, I ran a scan with bitdefender and found these. Also I am thinking of uninstalling bitdefender and using Windows defender.Can y'all guide me.

:)

Shadowerz, Jul 7, 2024
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jul 7, 2024
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Error message - BitDefender Threat Scanner

Hi again. It was WinPatrol Plus that I was suggesting although there is a (limited use) Hidden Files tab in WinPatrol free.

I suggest that your next step is to contact Bitdefender per my very first post above. Cheers

Taffy087, Jul 7, 2024
  4. Lorzee Win User

Error message - BitDefender Threat Scanner

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your reply and for trying to help me here. I tried both of your suggestions but didn't see 'bit defender' in either of them.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again Bitdefender scanned these files? :)

Lorzee, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

1. Bitdefender scanned these files? - Similar Threads - Bitdefender scanned files

2. Bitdefender Scan Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitdefender Scan Results: I ran a full scan on Bitdefender and it resolved 2 items being located in the Microsoft/Windows/Delivery Optimization/Cache and it found PAD.MacroRecorder.exe as well as PAD.Processinsight.Recorder.exe. I also ran hitman pro and it found userinit.exe as suspicious. I was...
  3. Bitdefender Scan Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitdefender Scan Results: I ran a full scan on Bitdefender and it resolved 2 items being located in the Microsoft/Windows/Delivery Optimization/Cache and it found PAD.MacroRecorder.exe as well as PAD.Processinsight.Recorder.exe. I also ran hitman pro and it found userinit.exe as suspicious. I was...
  4. Blue Screen Of Death on System Scan with Bitdefender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death on System Scan with Bitdefender: System scans are causing me to have blue screens of death https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-system-scan-with/91b10660-d43a-4b4f-993c-7925779773eb
  5. Blue Screen Of Death on System Scan with Bitdefender

Blue Screen Of Death on System Scan with Bitdefender: System scans are causing me to have blue screens of death https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-system-scan-with/91b10660-d43a-4b4f-993c-7925779773eb
  6. Bitdefender scanned these files?

Bitdefender scanned these files?: Hi there, I ran a scan with bitdefender and found these. Also I am thinking of uninstalling bitdefender and using Windows defender.Can y'all guide me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitdefender-scanned-these-files/03b5413f-55a3-486b-a4f7-c39346e8fb51
  7. 299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender: I'm using Bitdefender Total Security and ran a system scan, however in the log of the scan I noticed that 299 files were skipped due to being password-protected. I have all of their paths, but I didn't want to paste it here to fill up the page although I can provide it if...
  8. 299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender

299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender: I'm using Bitdefender Total Security and ran a system scan, however in the log of the scan I noticed that 299 files were skipped due to being password-protected. I have all of their paths, but I didn't want to paste it here to fill up the page although I can provide it if...
  9. Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051 during Bitdefender full scan: Hello,On a brand new PC with Windows 11 and Bitdefender Total Security installed the first full scan showed 6 files with the Trojan Dropped:Trojan.GenericKD.37940051. Besides sending a request to Bitdefender is there a malware tool from Microsoft or any trusted third party...
  10. Bitdefender can't scan password protected files in C:\Windows\servicin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender can't scan password protected files in C:\Windows\servicin: Just ran a scan of my C: drive (Win 10 (1909)) and got this result... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have never seen this before on Windows 7 or Windows 10. In fact, I've been using Bitdefender Internet Security for 7 years now, and I've NEVER seen it spit out a "can't scan...