Windows 10: Bing AI on taskbar

Discus and support Bing AI on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Usually there is a Bing AI Chat logo on the Windows 10 search Taskbar and Windows 10 search highlights version 22h2 in build 19045.2673?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndiArfan Zulsamadi, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Bing AI on taskbar

Usually there is a Bing AI Chat logo on the Windows 10 search Taskbar and Windows 10 search highlights version 22h2 in build 19045.2673?

:)

AndiArfan Zulsamadi, Mar 2, 2023

2. Introducing a big update to Windows 11 making the everyday easier including bringing the new AI-powered Bing to the taskbar

Introducing a big update to Windows 11 making the everyday easier including bringing the new AI-powered Bing to the taskbar | Windows Experience Blog

The following notes coincide with the Windows 11 22H2 update released on Feb 28th, 2023.

• New AI-powered Bing to the taskbar: A major update to Windows 11 that adds the new Bing in the taskbar and other features that make the PC more relevant and useful in the age of AI.
    • Additional new Windows 11 features in the update, designed to make your everyday easier: More new features from across the team that aim to simplify and enhance various aspects of using Windows 11, such as connecting with phones, video calling, getting help and accessing widgets.
    • Introducing Phone Link for iOS in preview: A preview of Phone Link for iOS that allows iPhone users to link their devices to their Windows 11 PCs and receive calls and texts without interruption.
    • Android phone users get an even richer experience: Some improvements for Android users who use Phone Link, such as activating personal hotspot, transferring browser sessions and accessing recent websites from their phones on their PCs.
    • Broadcast your best self, right when you need to with advanced AI: Windows Studio Effects, a collection of audio and video effects powered by advanced AI that enable users to customize their video calling experience with features like eye contact, background blur and voice focus. It also mentions some new devices that support these features.
    • Connect in more ways with a simple click: Chat with Microsoft Teams integration that makes it easier for users to communicate with their contacts from their desktops on the taskbar. It also mentions a revamped signature experience that allows users to preview their video and jump straight into a call or share a call link through any app.
    • Providing help is easier than ever with the redesigned Quick Assist app: Quick Assist app that helps users provide technical assistance to family and friends remotely. It also mentions some new capabilities like switching between screen sharing and full control and using a laser pointer to highlight things on screen.
    • More of the news and information you care about is just a swipe away: Some new Widgets that deliver important information at a glance, such as Phone Link, Xbox Game Pass, Meta and Spotify. It also provides information on developer tools to create widgets for Windows customers.
    • Enhancing your touch experience: Some enhancements for touch experiences on Windows 11 devices, such as touch controls for Snap, haptics feedback for virtual keyboard and voice typing with auto punctuation.

Sumit D - VM, Mar 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing

Read more: Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Mar 2, 2023
  4. R Cord Win User

Bing AI on taskbar

I DO NOT Want ChatGPT on my Taskbar or System - How do I STOP it?

Hi,

R. Cord here, Independent Expert. Hope you are doing well.

After installing the update KB5022913 on Windows 11, you will notice that the search box now includes a Bing icon, indicating the new feature. The system also highlights the functionality inside the Search interface. However, when you type a question in the search box, you won’t get the answer in the fly out. Instead, Microsoft Edge will open in the Bing Chat experience. So, this is only a shortcut to the chatbot on the web, and it’s not a modified version of the chatbot that will interact with your files and settings either.

If you don't want the Bing AI chatbot to appear on your Windows 11 Taskbar, you can follow these steps to remove it:

Right-click on the Taskbar and select "Taskbar settings."

Scroll down to the "Taskbar corner" section and click on "Taskbar behaviors."

Toggle off the switch next to "Taskbar chat icon."

The Bing AI chatbot should now disappear from your Taskbar.

If you change your mind later and want the Bing AI chatbot back on your Taskbar, simply repeat these steps and toggle the switch on again.

I hope it helps! if not help, you can try to remove KB KB5022913.

With my Best Regards,

R. Cord

R Cord, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

Bing AI on taskbar

1. Bing AI on taskbar - Similar Threads - Bing taskbar

2. How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar: In the search box in taskbar, there is a window like this:---------------------------------------------------------suggestions X "bing logo" AI supported helper Say goodbye to infinite search results! --------------- Try new bing ---------------...
  3. How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar: In the search box in taskbar, there is a window like this:---------------------------------------------------------suggestions X "bing logo" AI supported helper Say goodbye to infinite search results! --------------- Try new bing ---------------...
  4. How to hide "try new bing" in the search box in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to remove bing search taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove bing search taskbar: I did not ask for Bing search box in my taskbar and don't need or want it. How to I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-search-taskbar/4cb4d122-5825-4bac-aac8-a6a0b735168a
  6. how to remove bing search taskbar

how to remove bing search taskbar: I did not ask for Bing search box in my taskbar and don't need or want it. How to I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-search-taskbar/4cb4d122-5825-4bac-aac8-a6a0b735168a
  7. how to remove bing search taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search: Hi,I was wondering if there is a way to Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" from Windows 11 Search, or at least make it invisible.I am refering to the Button in the Top-Right of this Screenshot:I am running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1702....
  9. Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search

Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search: Hi,I was wondering if there is a way to Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" from Windows 11 Search, or at least make it invisible.I am refering to the Button in the Top-Right of this Screenshot:I am running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1702....
  10. Bing artworks doesn't show up anymore on the taskbar search box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing artworks doesn't show up anymore on the taskbar search box.: You know there were artworks on the search box on the task bar. Search HighlightI really loved that daily updating artworks about news and stuff. But suddenly it just stopped showing up. Instead now it shows just a bing icon.Why is that and how to fix it ? I Really appreciate...