Windows 10: Billing query

Discus and support Billing query in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good dayi have requested assistance with double billing last month and did not receive any feedback, kindly advise as i see the system indicates i owe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vusi Ngozo, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Billing query

Good dayi have requested assistance with double billing last month and did not receive any feedback, kindly advise as i see the system indicates i owe

:)

Vusi Ngozo, Jun 2, 2023

2. Bill

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

First I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the candy Crush and check if it helps:

If you’re facing issues with downloading an app try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to Reset the Windows store. Here is the steps:

a: Press Windows key +R
    and hit Enter on your desktop screen.

b: Type wsreset.exe and hit
    OK.

I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.
    • Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    Please share the results and write to us for further assistance.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 2, 2023
  3. BILL DESK PROBLEM

Hi Sharmistha Sen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

Before proceeding, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to pay on Amazon.in?

• How exactly you are trying to access Amazon.in?

• Which browser are you using to pay the bills/amount?

I suggest you to use another browser and check if it helps.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Billing query

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Billing query

1. Billing query - Similar Threads - Billing query

2. billing of 0,1 cent is charge from my 2 bankaccount but can not use the microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    billing of 0,1 cent is charge from my 2 bankaccount but can not use the microsoft services: want to know why my banc accounts is charged with 0,01 cents buta cannot use the microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-of-01-cent-is-charge-from-my-2-bankaccount/de48e904-f0d9-469f-92e3-367e94fea88e
  3. billing of 0,1 cent is charge from my 2 bankaccount but can not use the microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    billing of 0,1 cent is charge from my 2 bankaccount but can not use the microsoft services: want to know why my banc accounts is charged with 0,01 cents buta cannot use the microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-of-01-cent-is-charge-from-my-2-bankaccount/de48e904-f0d9-469f-92e3-367e94fea88e
  4. Receive an unknown billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receive an unknown billing: How can I deal with an unknown billing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receive-an-unknown-billing/06154e3e-0598-4ec2-bde2-98d89b4f66ac
  5. Receive an unknown billing

Receive an unknown billing: How can I deal with an unknown billing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receive-an-unknown-billing/06154e3e-0598-4ec2-bde2-98d89b4f66ac
  6. query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022: Chris Grey initially asked 'How to download and install the Microsoft store on has windows 8.1 PC, in order to re-install the 'Mail' App.One of Bill Smithers Instructions was to 'Delete the Mail' App, which I did.Now, As like Mr Grey, I am unable to find a way of gaining...
  7. query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022

query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022: Chris Grey initially asked 'How to download and install the Microsoft store on has windows 8.1 PC, in order to re-install the 'Mail' App.One of Bill Smithers Instructions was to 'Delete the Mail' App, which I did.Now, As like Mr Grey, I am unable to find a way of gaining...
  8. Good day, I have a billing query regarding my subscription/s.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day, I have a billing query regarding my subscription/s.: I upgraded from the Family package to personal and now i have been billed for the annual subscription for the family package and i'm paying my monthly subscription on my personal package. Please advise, as i thought the switching of the plans would cancel the family...
  9. Good day, I have a billing query regarding my subscription/s.

Good day, I have a billing query regarding my subscription/s.: I upgraded from the Family package to personal and now i have been billed for the annual subscription for the family package and i'm paying my monthly subscription on my personal package. Please advise, as i thought the switching of the plans would cancel the family...
  10. Billing query

Billing query: Good dayi have requested assistance with double billing last month and did not receive any feedback, kindly advise as i see the system indicates i owe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-query/29d063af-df18-4e84-bfe6-2d7970c9e880