Windows 10: billing problem

Discus and support billing problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; received a bill via email for 350.00 for microsoft defender - i didnt order this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FELIXGAWLIK, Feb 7, 2022.

1. billing problem

received a bill via email for 350.00 for microsoft defender - i didnt order this

:)

FELIXGAWLIK, Feb 7, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 7, 2022
  3. BILL DESK PROBLEM

Hi Sharmistha Sen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

Before proceeding, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to pay on Amazon.in?

• How exactly you are trying to access Amazon.in?

• Which browser are you using to pay the bills/amount?

I suggest you to use another browser and check if it helps.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 7, 2022
  4. billing problem

i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

billing problem

1. billing problem - Similar Threads - billing problem

2. Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook: We cannot email bills from Timeslips. We receive a MAPI64 error. Timeslips only answer is to go back to a 32 bit version of the program. Not an option. Any other solutions? Here is a copy of the error received:Email Bills: 7/10/2024 Start Time: 2:22:54 PM End Time: 2:22:55 PM...
  3. Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook: We cannot email bills from Timeslips. We receive a MAPI64 error. Timeslips only answer is to go back to a 32 bit version of the program. Not an option. Any other solutions? Here is a copy of the error received:Email Bills: 7/10/2024 Start Time: 2:22:54 PM End Time: 2:22:55 PM...
  4. Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Billing problems with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing problems with Microsoft: Split from this thread.I have billing issues that needs to be cleared up. Double charging the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-problems-with-microsoft/a7a74192-4748-4933-99f0-59745a290b77
  6. Billing problems with Microsoft

Billing problems with Microsoft: Split from this thread.I have billing issues that needs to be cleared up. Double charging the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-problems-with-microsoft/a7a74192-4748-4933-99f0-59745a290b77
  7. billing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    billing problem: received a bill via email for 350.00 for microsoft defender - i didnt order this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-problem/a5ab9763-c453-4010-9f83-5fa55b531d5c
  8. billing problem

billing problem: received a bill via email for 350.00 for microsoft defender - i didnt order this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-problem/a5ab9763-c453-4010-9f83-5fa55b531d5c
  9. A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan: This question falls well outside Windows Technical Support. I can't get ant telephone or chat. I signed up for Microsoft Assure Support. I changed my mind. When I applied for the refund, I selected one of my debit cards, It turns out that card cannot be increased except...
  10. Billing for work to correct problems created by Microsoft Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Billing for work to correct problems created by Microsoft Windows Update: I would like to know who I can send a bill to get paid for all the IT work I've had to preform to correct problems directly connected to Windows Update? I constantly have to go back into default programs and set all my defaults back to my programs only to have an update...