Windows 10: Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...

Discus and support Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files including emails are lost, please urgehelo me o restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johan Grobbelaar1, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...

Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files including emails are lost, please urgehelo me o restore

:)

Johan Grobbelaar1, Jun 6, 2024

2. Automatically backup OneDrive Files?

Hi,

I would suggest you to use EaseUS Todo Backup.

After downloading this Kindly follow follow below mentioned steps, i am hopeful that your issue will be resolves by doing this.

*Launch EaseUS's free backup software and choose "File Backup" option to back up files from your computer or other devices to OneDrive.

*Select the files or folders you want to back up. Then click "Destination" to select the Cloud Storage > Add Cloud storage service so that you can save your files to OneDrive.

*Click "Schedule" option to open the Backup Scheme window, here you can create a scheduled backup plan to back up files daily, weekly, monthly or upon an event. For example, you can set at 5 pm, then it will automatically back up these files every day at 5
    pm.

*Click "Proceed" to automatically back up files to OneDrive.

You are Done

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Jun 6, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    OneDrive Get back Files onto Computer

I previously answered your question on that citing the illustrated tutorials. OOPS Clicked OneDrive Backup and Don't Want it. I am very sorry those are unsuitable for you. As Idgat says you need to tread carefully. Remember that even when you have finally uninstalled Onedrive- that's the last step of several- you will still have access to files in your online Onedrive account (access via your browser). I suggest the following: a. disable synching. Check data b. disable Onedrive integration. Check data c. When sure, completely uninstall Onedrive Check data There are, as you know, tutorials for each of those. You don't want to read those. I will assume either that you know how to do each of those steps, or that you can find out in a manner that suits you. Could I suggest you ask a friend who is more familiar with technical matters to help you?
    Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files... 400236d1699514307t-onedrive-get-back-files-onto-computer-1.jpg
    I suggest you shouldn't expect people to repeat the instructions in the tutorials for you in detail. They are there so they are accurate and people don't have to spend time doing that. Good luck!

dalchina, Jun 6, 2024
  4. kernrsn Win User

Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...

W10 Mobile Lumia 830 Backup Not Being Saved to OneDrive

Thanks Chari San,

I understand I can not see what is contained in the backup stored on OneDrive, but I should see them listed. In my case there is not one being stored at all even though the phone reports it has backed up. See screenshots from OneDrive from my phone logged
    into the same account the phone is and the backup settings page above. Without the backup on OneDrive my restored phone will lose at least call history, start screen setup and installed app list from what I have found.

Step #2 is not displayed on the new phone. (How can it restore a backup that is not on OneDrive at all). It skips over that step and I get a default install on the new phone without my call history, start page or app history. I'm not sure what else I
    might be missing but for sure at least those 3 items do not come across.

How do I resolve this issue? Suggestions?

kernrsn, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...

1. Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files... - Similar Threads - Being fool allowed

2. Did backup of my pc and now my files disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did backup of my pc and now my files disappeared: I upgraded to windows 11 after postponing it until a week ago, my first mistake......Today i opened my settings and it gave me the option to make a backup on one drive, all my files moved to my desktop so i opened the backup manager and deselected the folders of the...
  3. Did backup of my pc and now my files disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did backup of my pc and now my files disappeared: I upgraded to windows 11 after postponing it until a week ago, my first mistake......Today i opened my settings and it gave me the option to make a backup on one drive, all my files moved to my desktop so i opened the backup manager and deselected the folders of the...
  4. Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...

Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...: Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files including emails are lost, please urgehelo me o restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/being-a-fool-o-allowed-onedrive-yesterday-to/0e6dd866-e28c-4e98-ae80-941189072d2a
  5. Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files...: Being a fool, o allowed onedrive yesterday to backup my PC, now almost all my files including emails are lost, please urgehelo me o restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/being-a-fool-o-allowed-onedrive-yesterday-to/0e6dd866-e28c-4e98-ae80-941189072d2a
  6. I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...

I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...: Dear all,It's actually my husband. He turned on his pc and onedrive for the very first time asked him if he wanted to sync his pc with onedrive and he clicked yes without thinking. Then, ALL files on his pc started to get moved around during syncing and we are afraid if we...
  7. I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...: Dear all,It's actually my husband. He turned on his pc and onedrive for the very first time asked him if he wanted to sync his pc with onedrive and he clicked yes without thinking. Then, ALL files on his pc started to get moved around during syncing and we are afraid if we...
  8. Almost all of my files are now ONLY in the OneDrive Cloud. How can I get my files back on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost all of my files are now ONLY in the OneDrive Cloud. How can I get my files back on...: I'm not crazy about OnDrive, but it has been functioning alright... until today. I got up to discover that almost all of my files are now only in the OneDrive cloud. As an example, one client that I'm working with has 30 folders inside the main company folder. I may need to...
  9. Almost all of my files are now ONLY in the OneDrive Cloud. How can I get my files back on...

Almost all of my files are now ONLY in the OneDrive Cloud. How can I get my files back on...: I'm not crazy about OnDrive, but it has been functioning alright... until today. I got up to discover that almost all of my files are now only in the OneDrive cloud. As an example, one client that I'm working with has 30 folders inside the main company folder. I may need to...
  10. Ending OneDrive backup deleted all the files on My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ending OneDrive backup deleted all the files on My PC: OneDrive was randomly saving my files, so I ended up with one set of files on OneDrive and a somewhat different one on My PC. I went into OneDrive settings, and stopped back up to OneDrive. This caused all of the documents on My PC to be deleted. All I get is a link...