Windows 10: battery is Draining rapidly recently?

Discus and support battery is Draining rapidly recently? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer NameScan Time2023-10-08T05:21:03ZScan Duration58 secondsSystem ManufacturerSystem Product NameBIOS DateBIOS VersionOS BuildPlatform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Uthish Shiva Kaarthik R, Oct 8, 2023.

1. battery is Draining rapidly recently?

Computer NameScan Time2023-10-08T05:21:03ZScan Duration58 secondsSystem ManufacturerSystem Product NameBIOS DateBIOS VersionOS BuildPlatform RolePlugged InProcess CountThread CountReport GUID{ed2bad2b-d042-4866-835a-62dcbe91ae9d}Warning: Events were dropped during tracing. This may result in incomplete analysis results.ErrorsPower Policy:Minimum processor performance state is 100% Plugged InThe processor is not configured to automatically reduce power consumption based on activity.USB Suspend:Analysis FailureAnalysis was unsuccessful. This can be caused by a corrupted trace file or dropped e

:)

Uthish Shiva Kaarthik R, Oct 8, 2023

2. tablet, my battery is draining rapidly.

Original title: tablet, battery

Hi,

I was able to click on the tablet icon and go to my apps. I can't do that now. Also. suddenly, my battery is draining rapidly.

Cathy

cathyhardy, Oct 8, 2023
  3. Lumia 950 battery drains rapidly

I just "upgraded from Lumia 1520 running wp8.1. This combo was fantastic, 1520 is a great platform/ build quality, paired with wp8.1, was very robust, can count on 1 hand days i depleted the Battery. But was getting tired, so after waiting for the hyped
    950 xl, only to see delay after delay, with finger pointing. I went with the 950, on next, this has been a nightmare, from the sign in to ms acct. OneDrive, glitches and lost a year of texts, with att rep, 2 master resets, ph. Bricked, 2nd ph. Same issue.

battery drains rapidly even after all the the suggested fixes, it does charge quickly, drains almost as quickly.

Add to this the , using the same settings as my 1520 , and for a year , not using 1 gb of cell data, the 950 using that each week, with little to no apps or browsing, away from Wi-fi, im dissappointed . With all the talk, i was expea better than experir,
    only to be reminded of

Restore trust, Oct 8, 2023
  4. YoussifC6 Win User

battery is Draining rapidly recently?

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Oct 8, 2023
Thema:

battery is Draining rapidly recently?

1. battery is Draining rapidly recently? - Similar Threads - battery Draining rapidly

2. battery drain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery drain: I have this lenovo Yoga Pro 14s and I am facing some issues with its power. it drains battery when shut down. if i charge it full and then dont use it for two days, it will show me no power left even though i didnt use it and it wasnt in sleep mode. it has windows 10. i tried...
  3. battery drain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery drain: I have this lenovo Yoga Pro 14s and I am facing some issues with its power. it drains battery when shut down. if i charge it full and then dont use it for two days, it will show me no power left even though i didnt use it and it wasnt in sleep mode. it has windows 10. i tried...
  4. battery is Draining rapidly recently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery is Draining rapidly recently?: Computer NameScan Time2023-10-08T05:21:03ZScan Duration58 secondsSystem ManufacturerSystem Product NameBIOS DateBIOS VersionOS BuildPlatform RolePlugged InProcess CountThread CountReport GUID{ed2bad2b-d042-4866-835a-62dcbe91ae9d}Warning: Events were dropped during tracing....
  5. Battery Drain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Drain: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 yesterday, and ever since have noticed that the bettery falls quicker. Initially, 10 % fell in one hour, but now it is down to 10 percent in just half an hour.Would be grateful if someone could help me fix it. Or is Microsoft planning on...
  6. Battery Drain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Drain: Yesterday I installed windows 11 but its battery drains too fast than windows 10. On windows 10 battery backup is for 6 to 7 hrs but on window 11 it becomes 50 % within a hour. In battery usage app I found "Windows explore" consumes 64% of battery in 15 min.This is the...
  7. Draining Battery

Draining Battery: My battery drains very fast. The battery can go from 100 to 0 in only a few hours, or probably less. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draining-battery/3dabdac4-e436-46a9-a824-3dfac9412e9b
  8. Battery drains

Battery drains: My Asus laptop has a problem where randomly the battery will fall from around 20% dramtically leaving me about 15 seconds each time before it reaches 0%, I thought this was a battery issue but upon buying a new battery I realised it must be a software issue as the issue...
  9. Battery drain

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery drain: Hello. I shut my laptop down with the button start/close (the real one, not the one into the Windows logo at the bottom left) and still drain 13% during night. Is there a real way to actually stop Surface to use battery ? When I spend 2-3 days without using it while...
  10. Battery drain

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drain: Windows 10 is draining all my battery. I used to have 2.5hours standby on windows 8.1. I can barely go through an hour on windows 10. 10745