Windows 10: battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

Discus and support battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a gamang laptop: every time I try to play games while my battery charging and charger plugin after few minute into the game: the my laptop goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amanuel Asfaha, Sep 16, 2024 at 8:47 PM.

1. battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

I have a gamang laptop: every time I try to play games while my battery charging and charger plugin after few minute into the game: the my laptop goes into maximum power save mode and stops charging after that. please help?

:)

Amanuel Asfaha, Sep 16, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  2. Spimpy88 Win User

battery charging intermittently

Hello,

I have a HP laptop T8S31EA#ABZ and recently my battery has started to abruptly stop charging at variable levels of charge. Keeping it connected to AC, it starts randomly to charge again but only for some minutes and then stops.

I followed all the steps suggested here 225% battery issue - HP Support Community - 7129241 since
    when the battery is removed, the icon battery shows a "225% charged" message....

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

4. battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

Thema:

battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

1. battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game - Similar Threads - battery goes max

2. battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery goes into max save mode and stops charging few minutes into the start of the game: I have a gamang laptop: every time I try to play games while my battery charging and charger plugin after few minute into the game: the my laptop goes into maximum power save mode and stops charging after that. please help?...
  3. battery is charging, stops for a few seconds, then continues charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery is charging, stops for a few seconds, then continues charging.: so, i have a msi gp66 leopard. i had 2 chargers. the last charger i had encountered the same issue. the charger did the same thing as this one and then it completely went out. this one i bought it from a new seller. and its doing the same thing, its probably one fart away...
  4. battery is charging, stops for a few seconds, then continues charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery is charging, stops for a few seconds, then continues charging.: so, i have a msi gp66 leopard. i had 2 chargers. the last charger i had encountered the same issue. the charger did the same thing as this one and then it completely went out. this one i bought it from a new seller. and its doing the same thing, its probably one fart away...
  5. battery keeps charging then stopping then charging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery keeps charging then stopping then charging.: This keeps happening. Everything is fine at first when I plug it in, but then it starts to blink. The laptop keeps stopping the charging only to start again. I know it's not because of the battery or because of heat. The battery is fine, and it keeps happening even when the...
  6. battery keeps charging then stopping then charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery keeps charging then stopping then charging.: This keeps happening. Everything is fine at first when I plug it in, but then it starts to blink. The laptop keeps stopping the charging only to start again. I know it's not because of the battery or because of heat. The battery is fine, and it keeps happening even when the...
  7. battery keeps charging then stopping then charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Battery stops charging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery stops charging.: My battery stops charging at 68% and not charging more than that. What will be the issue. I have tried updating the drivers and runs the power troubleshooter, but still not charging more than 68%. Suggest me a solution please. My laptop - HP Omen 15-ce084TX Thanks....
  9. Battery stops charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery stops charging: Battery doesn't charge more than 47%, it is plugged in and shows charging sing but it does not exceed 47% even plugged more than 12 hours. I've done the hard reset and still yet nothing happens....
  10. forced battery saving mode while in game

in Windows 10 Customization
    forced battery saving mode while in game: ever since i bought my laptop with windows 10 few years ago, i am having this one problem to which, unfortunately, i could not find any solution to this day. i am traveling a lot and i need to use inverters for charging my laptop and while i am charging - all is fine, but...