Windows 10: Battery Drain

Discus and support Battery Drain in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I installed windows 11 but its battery drains too fast than windows 10. On windows 10 battery backup is for 6 to 7 hrs but on window 11 it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shubham.kr1, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Battery Drain

Yesterday I installed windows 11 but its battery drains too fast than windows 10. On windows 10 battery backup is for 6 to 7 hrs but on window 11 it becomes 50 % within a hour. In battery usage app I found "Windows explore" consumes 64% of battery in 15 min.This is the battery report of the systemhttps://1drv.ms/b/s!Ata0oZRUAd2_vir2defyaHuh6pRF?e=xtnmDc

:)

Shubham.kr1, Feb 6, 2022
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Keager Win User
    Battery drains while on sleep mode.

even mine has a slow battery drain, using Win 8.1. Even when powered off, not in sleep or hibernate, but off. It still uses the battery to keep the clock going.
    Turn off fast start, as suggested, hibernate over sleep as it uses less power, and if you aren't going to use it for several hours, shut it off.

Keager, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Battery Drain

severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Battery Drain

1. Battery Drain - Similar Threads - Battery Drain

2. Battery drain after Windows Update September, October

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drain after Windows Update September, October: Hello,I am a Windows user with an ARM SnapDragon XElite laptop.Since the recent updates in September and October, I’ve noticed a significant increase in power consumption. It seems that each update only worsens the issue. I believe this needs to be addressed.In what is...
  3. Battery drain after Windows Update September, October

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery drain after Windows Update September, October: Hello,I am a Windows user with an ARM SnapDragon XElite laptop.Since the recent updates in September and October, I’ve noticed a significant increase in power consumption. It seems that each update only worsens the issue. I believe this needs to be addressed.In what is...
  4. Why does my battery rapidly drain when my laptop is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my battery rapidly drain when my laptop is in sleep mode?: Sometimes, when I close my laptop's screen and it goes into sleep mode, the battery will go from 100% to under 10% in just over an hour. Why is this happening, considering that the battery is draining around 5x faster than usual and whilst in sleep mode? My product is an acer...
  5. Why does my battery rapidly drain when my laptop is in sleep mode?

Why does my battery rapidly drain when my laptop is in sleep mode?: Sometimes, when I close my laptop's screen and it goes into sleep mode, the battery will go from 100% to under 10% in just over an hour. Why is this happening, considering that the battery is draining around 5x faster than usual and whilst in sleep mode? My product is an acer...
  6. Battery drains under 50% even when the computer sleeps Redux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains under 50% even when the computer sleeps Redux: Hello again,I solved the previous conflict concerning my computer draining the battery while it slept. Now, I have yet another dilemma. Every single time my laptop sleeps, its battery drains to zero percent more rapidly than it is supposed to. Here are the settings that I...
  7. Battery drains under 50% even when the computer sleeps Redux

Battery drains under 50% even when the computer sleeps Redux: Hello again,I solved the previous conflict concerning my computer draining the battery while it slept. Now, I have yet another dilemma. Every single time my laptop sleeps, its battery drains to zero percent more rapidly than it is supposed to. Here are the settings that I...
  8. Sudden battery drains increase drastically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden battery drains increase drastically: My laptop is Razer Blade 14Battery lifetime estimates full charge at design capacityPeriod active connected standby active connected standby The battery just suddenly drops a lot within a week. If it drops, isn't it drop by a little to little? What is the problem causing...
  9. Sudden battery drains increase drastically

Sudden battery drains increase drastically: My laptop is Razer Blade 14Battery lifetime estimates full charge at design capacityPeriod active connected standby active connected standby The battery just suddenly drops a lot within a week. If it drops, isn't it drop by a little to little? What is the problem causing...
  10. Battery drains under 50% even when the computer sleeps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains under 50% even when the computer sleeps.: i,According to the given question, my HP Envy laptop has a battery drain every time it goes down to between 30 and 40 percent, even when the PC sleeps. I tried to adjust the battery settings and turned off the computer's Bluetooth and location with no success. I also allowed...