Windows 10: back my favourite old gold windows 7

Discus and support back my favourite old gold windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why windows 7 is getting ripped . i am a win 7 fan , i used for 10 years please back windows 7 online .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by audrygamingyt#, Sep 22, 2022.

1. back my favourite old gold windows 7

why windows 7 is getting ripped . i am a win 7 fan , i used for 10 years please back windows 7 online .

:)

audrygamingyt#, Sep 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Sep 22, 2022
  3. import favourites

Ive tried to import my windows 10 favourites to another laptop but it wont import them. The ones that coming up in favourites are nothing like my list can anybody suggest how I can get these back please

Chris__347665, Sep 22, 2022
  4. bl_971 Win User

back my favourite old gold windows 7

After update today my favourite is a very old version

Windows automatically forced the update on my computer and after the update I found that all my favourites were gone. I imported them but the list is a very old list probably 6 months ago or older. I checked the favourites file in This PC and found that
    the file contains a very old version. Why does windows forced these updates and caused so much problems.

bl_971, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

back my favourite old gold windows 7

1. back my favourite old gold windows 7 - Similar Threads - favourite old gold

2. Return Windows 7 "Favourites" or File Explorer Alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Return Windows 7 "Favourites" or File Explorer Alternative?: I've always hated the removal of Favourites from the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and its poor man's replacement with "Quick Access". The glaring and most frustrating issue is that Quick Access links are direct references to the folders, not indirect references like...
  3. back my favourite old gold windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    back my favourite old gold windows 7: why windows 7 is getting ripped . i am a win 7 fan , i used for 10 years please back windows 7 online . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-my-favourite-old-gold-windows-7/62ce3211-ddbf-49fc-be4a-76bb1b467429
  4. I want my old windows 7 games back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my old windows 7 games back: I hate Freecell and Spider Solitaire and all the rest of the 'included' games that come with Windows 7. Not only are the mechanics and the graphics crap, the advertising really bugs me--this is what we pay M$ for when we purchase or upgrade the OS? I have seen some...
  5. Back to my old windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Back to my old windows: My PC had Windows 7 installed and I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was free, but it has given me many problems. I want to go back to 7, can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-to-my-old-windows/6eedd3f3-dd04-4fca-ba74-1713dd227a90"
  6. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...
  7. Old Win 7 games are back! (Not)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Win 7 games are back! (Not): Err... never mind. It appears this is not the case. I already had this package prior to the upgrade. Sorry *Redface Many of you may have noticed, and gotten the new Windows Threshold 2 upgrade, but did you notice Microsoft gave us the old Win 7 games back like Solitaire,...
  8. favourites

in Browsers and Email
    favourites: How do I set up favourites `in internet ex 11 on W 10.Please help. 32581
  9. Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites: Hi, A few questions about Windows 10 favourites 1) Is there any way to ensure that the Favourites List is displayed permanently ie without having to select and pin? 2) Is there any way to have a selected favourite automatically open in a new tab without having to right...
  10. Where are my favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Where are my favourites: I updated yesterday to Windows 10. I've found where my favourites should be but they aren't there. I've tried using the import settings but although it says 'Done' there still seems to be nothing there. Where are they and how can I get them back? 15047