Windows 10: Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

Discus and support Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeordieTX, Jan 8, 2024.

1. GeordieTX Win User

Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them reported any infections, yet the popups continue every 3 minutes without fail and it is most annoying. What do I do now??

:)

GeordieTX, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 8, 2024
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 8, 2024
  4. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

Jsssssssss, Jan 8, 2024
Thema:

Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

1. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it... - Similar Threads - Azurewebsite Popup virus

2. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  3. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  4. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  6. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  7. Getting Rid of Popups

Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  8. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. how to get rid of popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of popup: windows 11 malware trying to access my windows11 assistant. I tried deleting the file and ran a scan using my antivirus software. it makes a popup every 1-2 minutes....
  10. Can't seem to get rid of PUA:Win32/NetFilter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't seem to get rid of PUA:Win32/NetFilter: Hi!So I've been for 2 whole days now, scanning the PC with MSERT, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. The prior and the latter present a clean result, however Windows Defender, after a full scan, always ends up showing up the PUA linked below. Whenever I click to remove it...