Windows 10: Automatic scrolling

Discus and support Automatic scrolling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hihellohilol, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Automatic scrolling

My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms.

:)

hihellohilol, Dec 8, 2021
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Automatic scrolling

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Automatic scrolling

1. Automatic scrolling - Similar Threads - Automatic scrolling

2. My laptop keeps scrolling down automatically. Its not issue touchpad because i have turned...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps scrolling down automatically. Its not issue touchpad because i have turned...: Video for my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-automatically-its/150477dd-8a77-4be0-8681-cc33f795d259
  3. My laptop keeps scrolling down automatically. Its not issue touchpad because i have turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps scrolling down automatically. Its not issue touchpad because i have turned...: Video for my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-automatically-its/150477dd-8a77-4be0-8681-cc33f795d259
  4. Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11: I've been having an issue for the last few weeks which I'm unable to resolve.I started my PC as usual one day and opened the file explorer, and immediately the scroll bar automatically scrolled downwards rapidly making it impossible to navigate the browser. I unplugged the...
  5. Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11

Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11: I've been having an issue for the last few weeks which I'm unable to resolve.I started my PC as usual one day and opened the file explorer, and immediately the scroll bar automatically scrolled downwards rapidly making it impossible to navigate the browser. I unplugged the...
  6. Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes: My windows 11 sometimes automatically writes lots of 6 until I delete them forcefully. It scrolls automatically sometimes. For example, I opened a pdf file and it scrolled to the end page and I could not scroll it up, it kept scrolling to the last page. When I open the tab...
  7. Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes

Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes: My windows 11 sometimes automatically writes lots of 6 until I delete them forcefully. It scrolls automatically sometimes. For example, I opened a pdf file and it scrolled to the end page and I could not scroll it up, it kept scrolling to the last page. When I open the tab...
  8. Windows Explorer scrolling to top / bottom automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer scrolling to top / bottom automatically: Hi,I am having a problem with Windows 11. Recently, whenever I open explorer it scrolls to the bottom of the page automatically and nothing I do with my mouse or keyboard stops it. I have cleaned my mouse, disconnected and reconnected it and then replaced it with a new mouse...
  9. Windows Explorer scrolling to top / bottom automatically

Windows Explorer scrolling to top / bottom automatically: Hi,I am having a problem with Windows 11. Recently, whenever I open explorer it scrolls to the bottom of the page automatically and nothing I do with my mouse or keyboard stops it. I have cleaned my mouse, disconnected and reconnected it and then replaced it with a new mouse...
  10. Hlo sir/mam. ...I have window 11 hp pc .it automatic scroll down when I open any pdf...

Hlo sir/mam. ...I have window 11 hp pc .it automatic scroll down when I open any pdf...: My lacktop screen automatic scroll down .when I open any page such as youtube/any pdf/ppt/or any book ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hlo-sirmam-i-have-window-11-hp-pc-it-automatic/5ea0a01d-6781-4c1b-9ad2-f71825cbd190