Windows 10: Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11

Discus and support Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having an issue for the last few weeks which I'm unable to resolve.I started my PC as usual one day and opened the file explorer, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AWBH, Sep 14, 2024.

1. AWBH Win User

Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11

I've been having an issue for the last few weeks which I'm unable to resolve.I started my PC as usual one day and opened the file explorer, and immediately the scroll bar automatically scrolled downwards rapidly making it impossible to navigate the browser. I unplugged the mouse, cleaned it and plugged it back in but the problem was still there. I unplugged the keyboard from the USB and the problem was still there. I deleted the drivers for both the keyboard and the mouse and reinstalled them but the problem was still there. I ran a windows update - problem remained. I tried a clean boot - p

:)

2. Curious2# Win User

Automatic Scrolling in win 11

In Win 11, when using a Wacom mouse, the page scrolls (actually sort of bounces) automatically up and down before stopping. I have been through all the suggested solutions I can find on the net eg. : turning off "Scroll inactive windows when hovering over them", updating drivers for HID compliant mice, trying a different USB port, etc..

Anyone have an idea?

Curious2#, Sep 14, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 14, 2024
  4. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Sep 14, 2024
Thema:

1. Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Automatic scrolling down

2. Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scrolling down on Windows 11: I've been having an issue for the last few weeks which I'm unable to resolve.I started my PC as usual one day and opened the file explorer, and immediately the scroll bar automatically scrolled downwards rapidly making it impossible to navigate the browser. I unplugged the...
  3. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  4. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  5. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.: Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I...
  6. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.: Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I...
  7. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  9. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10: Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scroll-down-in-windows-10/c5be9596-e87e-419e-b35c-c2f5b44bc841
  10. scroll bar goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scroll bar goes down automatically: scroll bar in dell inspiron goes automatically to bottom of the screen. It is happening in pdf viewers also . I cant bring the scroll bar to top...