Windows 10: Automatic Repair, ran into problem

Discus and support Automatic Repair, ran into problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After doing some updates are I got the blue screen of death I think on my PC and now it opens automatic repair any time I turn on the computer every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamLittle4, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Automatic Repair, ran into problem

After doing some updates are I got the blue screen of death I think on my PC and now it opens automatic repair any time I turn on the computer every time I try to click reset PC it says cannot reset PC anytime I try to delete the quality update it says cannot delete please help need this compete PC for school

:)

AdamLittle4, Oct 12, 2020
  2. UNI
    Uni Win User

Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Automatic Repair, ran into problem

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Repair, ran into problem

1. Automatic Repair, ran into problem - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair ran

2. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart into preparing automatic repair loop, is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart into preparing automatic repair loop, is...: Hi, I am running windows 8, and randomly, when I tried to boot up my pc, windows ran into a problembluescreen, restarted, prepared automatic repair, gave me a black screen, then repeated this whole process. Anyway I could stop this from happening, I haven't been able to use...
  3. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  4. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  5. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair

My pc Ran into problem automatic Repair: My pc Ran into problem..,when i turned on my desktop it shows preparing automatic Repair and shows troubleshooting screen and i tried to fix but it didnot work, i also reinstall windows but still showing same error. please help me to fix it....
  7. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: When I was Attending my Online Class then Wifi disconnects then, I reconnects it, then it doesn't has internet access. So, I ran the troubleshoot and it showed that it is fixed and resets network then a dialogue box showed up and says shutdown in 5 min. Then I restarted my...
  8. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair problem: Hi everyone, I have a problem : When a turn on my PC windows doesn't start, and I have a blue screen with "Automatic repair" (translate from french "Réparation automatique") Someone can help me ? submitted by /u/_M0rty_ [link] [comments]...
  9. AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM: Hello guys, I’ve been facing this problem after i had done a stupid thing of (image restoring of ios on a usb) and since that i’ve been facing this automatic repair loop. i’ve tried everything which is mentioned in youtube videos and now i don’t know what to do so pls help...
  10. Automatic repair problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair problem: I recently installed a new motherboard and i have to install windows again. Problem is during automatic repair, it just loops forever. Never goes to trouble shoot or anything. Just forever looping automatic repair loading screen. 85660