Windows 10: Autofill Form Data

Discus and support Autofill Form Data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to edit autofill form data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill-form-data/cafb5b58-8ece-4119-a8ad-983f15eb80b5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jgkwiatek, Apr 19, 2023.

1. jgkwiatek Win User

Autofill Form Data

Is there a way to edit autofill form data?

:)

jgkwiatek, Apr 19, 2023
  2. greg454 Win User

Edge not remembering ANY form data

I get no form autofill function with Edge regardless of settings I use (Save form entries 'on' - what else is needed?). Played with save cookie settings and anything else remotely related - nothing saved for autofill function....suggestions?

greg454, Apr 19, 2023
  3. WINDOWS 10 EDGE AUTOFILL/FORM DATA

How do I delete incorrect information in my autofill/autoform data in Edge? I don't want to delete my passwords, but there's a lot of incorrect information in my autofill stuff because of typos.

theoriginalrocknrobin, Apr 19, 2023
  4. Autofill Form Data

Autofill Fields

Hello hippicat,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to confirm what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Meanwhile, I'd recommend checking the steps below to help you enable AutoFill/AutoComplete:

For Internet Explorer:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Internet Explorer and then choose it from the results.
    2. Select Tools > Internet options.
    3. In the Content tab, select Settings under the AutoComplete section.
    4. Select the check boxes for the options you want AutoComplete to use, then choose
      OK.

For Microsoft Edge:

1. Select the More actions button.
    2. Select Settings > View advanced setting.
    3. Turn on Save form entries.

For Google Chrome:

1. At the top right, click More
      Autofill Form Data [​IMG]

Autofill Form Data [​IMG]
      Settings
    2. Scroll-down and click on Advanced button.
    3. Under Passwords and forms, click on Autofill settings.
    4. Turn on Autofill forms.

For Mozilla Firefox:

1. Click on the Firefox menu icon (Three lines at top right of screen).
    2. Select Options, then go to Privacy & Security.
    3. Under Forms & Passwords, check the box for Ask to save logins and passwords for websites.
    4. Under History, click the down-arrow next to Firefox will and choose
      Use custom settings for history.
    5. Check the box for Remember search and form history.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 19, 2023
Thema:

Autofill Form Data

1. Autofill Form Data - Similar Threads - Autofill Form Data

2. Autofill Form Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autofill Form Data: Is there a way to edit autofill form data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill-form-data/cafb5b58-8ece-4119-a8ad-983f15eb80b5
  3. Autofill Form Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autofill Form Data: Is there a way to edit autofill form data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill-form-data/cafb5b58-8ece-4119-a8ad-983f15eb80b5
  4. Windows credentials and form data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows credentials and form data: Windows credentials are repeated lost and have to be re-entered in browser and in MS Outlook 2019. Forms will stay for a day, sometimes less, some websites wont retain form data. Overall very exhusting to have to reenter form data in sites. This all started with the July...
  5. Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autofill: When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you....
  6. Word form autofill help

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word form autofill help: Hello! ive made an app for use in my job. The output sends an email with information, but the information is just picked up from the Database within the app so it is not "presentable" ill give an example of the output here: Name: Testing Tester Snow 1-4 cm: Snow above 4 cm...
  7. Autofill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autofill: I was filling out the address to make a purchase on a website. The first time I did this 2 days ago to get the price, nothing weird happened. When I did it again today the autofill gave the option of my name and address as well as my old boss and our work number from 5 years...
  8. No autofil

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No autofil: I just upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. Now, I'm having some problems with logging-in to web sites that I use frequently. Background: I am using Norton Internet Security software that has all of my user IDs and passwords stored for each web site I visit. Using Win 7,...
  9. Autofill

Autofill: How do I get my pc/keyboard to remember an automatically pop up often used words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill/31741b8e-3af9-47f3-967f-41480573dc32
  10. Edge form data

Edge form data: Edge does not retain any form data ever. Is there a work around? I find myself using Chrome because of the ease of forms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-form-data/2cc7b2af-7196-4cb4-b7d1-16e8303d9e2b