Windows 10: Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

Discus and support Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by asiddi23, Nov 14, 2022.

1. asiddi23 Win User

Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers listed here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/musicandvideo/forum/all/audio-video-and-youtube-taking-a-long-time-to-play/987ffa49-c989-47c4-90bf-b95966cdfbc5 but none have resulted in the problem being solved. I don't believe it to be storage as I have well over 70GB of free space.

:)

asiddi23, Nov 14, 2022

2. How to make youtube video

Hi Ravinder,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to create a You Tube Video with an Image and Audio File.

Method 1

Using Windows Movie Maker 10

1. Download the Windows Movie Maker 10 from
      Microsoft Store.

Movie Maker 10 is the app to help you make movies from your photos, video clips, and music. It provides basic features such as video trimming, joining, adding background music and text caption, to more advance
      like image filter, transition effects.
    2. Install Movie Maker 10.
    3. Start Windows Movie Maker.
    4. Click on Add videos and photos. You'll see this in the Add section of the Home tab.
    5. Browse for the picture you want to use. Locate the picture on your computer that you want to use for the YouTube video. Select it and click Open.
    6. Click the Add music button. Click the musical note part of the button to open the file browser.
    7. Browse for the audio file you want to use. Select the audio file and click the Open button.
    8. Click the Options tab. You'll see this under Music Tools at the top of the window.
    9. Select the End point value and press Ctrl+C. This is the length of the audio file in seconds. You'll be using this value to change the duration of the image.
    10. Click the Edit tab. You'll see this under Video Tools at the top of the window.
    11. Click the Duration field and press Ctrl+V. This will paste the copied song length into the Duration field. You'll need to remove the "s" from the end of the.
    12. Click the Play button to preview the video. You should see your selected image while the audio file plays from start to finish in the background.
    13. Click the File tab.
    14. Highlight Save movie and then click YouTube. You'll need to scroll down the list to find it.
    15. Give the file a name and click Save.
    16. Wait while Movie Maker renders the video. Movie Maker will create your video file, which may take several minutes to complete.
    17. Upload the video to YouTube. Once the video is finished being saved, you can log into your YouTube account and upload the video.

Method 2

Steps to Upload the Video on You Tube

1. Ensure you’re signed into your You Tube account.
    2. To the left of your username, you'll find a link called "Upload." Click on that.
    3. The page will load with two options.
      Upload Video and Record from webcam. Choose the preferred option.
    4. A new window will pop up when you click on
      Upload video button to select a file from your hard drive. Select the video you want to upload and click the "Choose" button.
    5. Once the Video has finished uploading, it will take some time processing on YouTube’s servers before it is ready for viewing online.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 14, 2022
  3. S.cloris Win User
    Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

1. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio YouTube videos

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  5. Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio, YouTube videos and Videos taking seconds to start Windows 10: I have been using this laptop with windows 10 for 2 years now and only recently my audio tracks and YouTube videos start to buffer but run perfectly fine after starting.This takes around 5-10 seconds for the video or audio to start and run.I have already tried all the answers...
  6. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second: This happened out of nowhere It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound and video keeps getting stuck.. I use an AMD laptop Dell G5 SE 5505, Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M I checked my Event Viewer...
  7. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  8. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  9. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...