Windows 10: Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

Discus and support Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new Alienware R14 Ryzen Editionair cooled with the Ryzen 7 5800oem not x, RTX 3070. From the start the audio cuts in and out, the more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by our5kids09, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

I just bought a new Alienware R14 Ryzen Editionair cooled with the Ryzen 7 5800oem not x, RTX 3070. From the start the audio cuts in and out, the more I try to fix it, it can get worse, sometimes gets better but is still there. It does it regardless of if I use the back plugs, front plugs, usb wireless headsetcrackles mostly but will still cut in and out, or if I use the 3070 by having it pass to my monitor. I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times, even did a full repair reinstall of windows through Dell's assistant app. Nothing seems to fix it completely. Dell customer service

:)

our5kids09, Dec 7, 2022

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

1. Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles - Similar Threads - Audio issuescuts crackles

2. speaker audio crackled out and stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speaker audio crackled out and stopped working: during a game, my laptop speaker audio crackled and stopped working. i tried using get help audio troubleshooter/legacy audio troubleshooter multiple times with get help trying different things including restarting the sound drivers and rebooting but none of them were...
  3. speaker audio crackled out and stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speaker audio crackled out and stopped working: during a game, my laptop speaker audio crackled and stopped working. i tried using get help audio troubleshooter/legacy audio troubleshooter multiple times with get help trying different things including restarting the sound drivers and rebooting but none of them were...
  4. Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles: I just bought a new Alienware R14 Ryzen Editionair cooled with the Ryzen 7 5800oem not x, RTX 3070. From the start the audio cuts in and out, the more I try to fix it, it can get worse, sometimes gets better but is still there. It does it regardless of if I use the back...
  5. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  6. My audio keeps crackling out.

My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  7. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. audio crackling

audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  9. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  10. Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue: Hey guys I’m having an issue with my audio from my PC. There is crackling on and off that’s very subtle, but none the less very annoying. I’ve tried all sorts of things recommended online but can’t figure it out. It's specifically my computer, I tried 2 other devices that...