Windows 10: Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

Discus and support Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have entirely reinstalled my drivers, gotten new drivers, enabled and disabled drivers and output devices, and nothing has worked at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oilspiderjoyce, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

I have entirely reinstalled my drivers, gotten new drivers, enabled and disabled drivers and output devices, and nothing has worked at all.

:)

oilspiderjoyce, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

1. Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear... - Similar Threads - Audio shown playing

2. Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...: I have entirely reinstalled my drivers, gotten new drivers, enabled and disabled drivers and output devices, and nothing has worked at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-shown-to-be-playing-as-normal-and-green/3e18d345-ecd2-4595-8014-7d134cd276f6
  3. Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...: I have entirely reinstalled my drivers, gotten new drivers, enabled and disabled drivers and output devices, and nothing has worked at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-shown-to-be-playing-as-normal-and-green/3e18d345-ecd2-4595-8014-7d134cd276f6
  4. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  5. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  6. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound shown output on headphones in sound panel but I can't hear anything

Sound shown output on headphones in sound panel but I can't hear anything: Hey. When I logged on to my laptop my sound was not working. It shows it as functional and it worked on another device. Any help? I've done everything. Uninstalled the drivers, Updated everything, Restarted, and so much more....
  8. Audio issues - Windows detects audio playing but cannot hear anything

Audio issues - Windows detects audio playing but cannot hear anything: Hi there, I have been having this issue were when I start a voice or video call using any service, such as Teams, Zoom or Skype, my audio would stop working but my microphone would continue to work. I tried trouble shooting this issue using the troubleshooter on Windows 10...
  9. My headphones do not play any sound and are not shown in playback devices, but when i...

My headphones do not play any sound and are not shown in playback devices, but when i...: This happend after i took a apart my computer to fix some issues with it. I play video games and watch videos for the most part so audio is very important to me. thank you!...
  10. Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound

Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound: Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound. The volume mixer shows when there is sound, but no sound comes out of speakers. When I look at sound, I can test the speakers and they work. But when I changes the Intel Display Audio to the speakers, there is nothing. I can...