Windows 10: Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

Discus and support Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Billard, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I plug in my PC just starts appearing and disappearing, regardless of what type is it headphones, audio interface, etc.. or what connexion.I never found any solution than shutting off the audio service and shutting it back up to stop this from happening, but I'd like to not have any issues at all.Here is a video of the problem: https://safe.classydev.fr/0y1KzlEqM7uCA2e3k5EsB1z8tjU7Il2O.mkvHere is my setup:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 16 G

:)

Adam Billard, Mar 2, 2024

2. Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing

I have an Acer Travelmate Spin 8118-RN which has the Realtek audio device appearing and disappearing every few seconds, almost every time the PC is started. There are rare occasions when the audio device behaves normally at startup, but on most occasions
    (including during a clean boot), the device appears and disappears in Device Manager every few seconds.

I have gone through the DISM and sfc steps here Redirecting,
    and restarted, without any change. I have also updated to Windows 10 2004 update, without any change.

NadiaMinter, Mar 2, 2024
  3. MMZWHAT Win User
    Audio appears and disappears randomly

Hi all,

For no apparent reason audio from my laptop's internal speakers appears and disappears. As I was troubleshooting I noticed random fluctuation in the audio levels in Windows Stereo Mixer.

Take a look at this short video here demonstrating both the audio loss as well as the audio level spasms.
    Gofile - Your all-in-one storage solution

If I cast to an external device like a bluetooth soundbar, this does not happen. This suggests it's a laptop hardware issue but I would like to eliminate any other possibilities before buying parts/taking things. Plus, what's up with the sound mixer? That makes me think it's a software issue.

And as much as I know how I disabled/enabled audio devices, uninstalled drivers, installed different versions of drivers, etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

MMZWHAT, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

Audio device issue

Hi Venu,

Incompatible audio device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. First, uninstall the audio driver, then follow these steps to resolve the issue:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

1. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly - Similar Threads - Audio driver issue

2. Audio drivers disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers disappeared: I started my computer the other day to find that I have no sound input or output options and all my audio drivers have been erased. There is no sign of them anywhere and I cannot reinstall them, when I try it leaves me with empty folders, nothing shows up in device manager or...
  3. Audio drivers disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers disappeared: I started my computer the other day to find that I have no sound input or output options and all my audio drivers have been erased. There is no sign of them anywhere and I cannot reinstall them, when I try it leaves me with empty folders, nothing shows up in device manager or...
  4. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly: Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I plug in my PC just starts appearing and disappearing, regardless of what type is it headphones, audio interface, etc.. or what...
  5. Windows 11 repeatedly disconnects from wifi and audio devices

Windows 11 repeatedly disconnects from wifi and audio devices: My laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi. I know the issue isn't my network because my phone is also connected to it. Here's what I've tried so far:set network type to privatechecked that drivers for adapter Intell 6E AX211 160MHz are up to datedisabled MIMO power save...
  6. Audio device keep appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device keep appearing and disappearing: So I have a headset connected with usb type-c. This morning it started appearing and disappearing at the settings. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooting. Everything. Any idea what could cause this issue and how can I solve it?...
  7. Audio device keep appearing and disappearing

Audio device keep appearing and disappearing: So I have a headset connected with usb type-c. This morning it started appearing and disappearing at the settings. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooting. Everything. Any idea what could cause this issue and how can I solve it?...
  8. Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing: I have an Acer Travelmate Spin 8118-RN which has the Realtek audio device appearing and disappearing every few seconds, almost every time the PC is started. There are rare occasions when the audio device behaves normally at startup, but on most occasions including during a...
  9. Audio appears and disappears randomly

Audio appears and disappears randomly: Hi all, For no apparent reason audio from my laptop's internal speakers appears and disappears. As I was troubleshooting I noticed random fluctuation in the audio levels in Windows Stereo Mixer. Take a look at this short video here demonstrating both the audio loss as well...
  10. Repeated Audio issues

Repeated Audio issues: After updates the sound has started giving problem Winver 1809 OS build 17763.195 Windows10 64bit Have tried updating/uninstalling/reinstlling Realtek driver multiple times but unable toresolve the issue Also tried deleting user and creting new user Troubleshooting only...