Windows 10: Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

Discus and support Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attemped a full reset of windows deleting all my files, however, it stopped at around half way through, displayed an "Undoing Changes" screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by a2shifty, Nov 1, 2023.

1. a2shifty Win User

Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

I attemped a full reset of windows deleting all my files, however, it stopped at around half way through, displayed an "Undoing Changes" screen and then brought me back to the login page. Now I cannot login or do anything, what do I do?

:)

a2shifty, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 1, 2023
  3. suspicious login attempt

Where do I find the Consumer Complaint Form? The notification from Microsoft about a suspicious login attempt suggests that I fill out and submit same.

Jim Thomas56, Nov 1, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

Try3, Nov 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login. - Similar Threads - Attempted reset can't

2. I attempted the reset my computer and now I can’t redownload windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I attempted the reset my computer and now I can’t redownload windows: I attempted to reset my computer and redownload windows, then while it was downloading windows it shutdown unexpectedly and when I turn on my computer, it was preparing and says an error about clicking ok but I can’t go pass that because the computer keeps shutting down for...
  3. Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.: I attemped a full reset of windows deleting all my files, however, it stopped at around half way through, displayed an "Undoing Changes" screen and then brought me back to the login page. Now I cannot login or do anything, what do I do?...
  4. Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.: I attemped a full reset of windows deleting all my files, however, it stopped at around half way through, displayed an "Undoing Changes" screen and then brought me back to the login page. Now I cannot login or do anything, what do I do?...
  5. I fully reset my pc and now can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fully reset my pc and now can't login.: I had so much stuff on my pc which was spread out all my storage of little pictures and stuff and I wanted to factory reset my PC but, now I can't do anything because when I turn it on it asks me to sign in, and when I try to do that it says "Your PIN is no longer available...
  6. I fully reset my pc and now can't login.

I fully reset my pc and now can't login.: I had so much stuff on my pc which was spread out all my storage of little pictures and stuff and I wanted to factory reset my PC but, now I can't do anything because when I turn it on it asks me to sign in, and when I try to do that it says "Your PIN is no longer available...
  7. I fully reset my pc and now can't login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't login or reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login or reset.: So I accidentally deleted my windows defender attempting to repair it. I then chose to reset my PC hoping to get it back and have my PC working again. Each time I try to reset it, it comes back to the login screen, and when I try to login it says that the sign in service has...
  9. Can't login or reset.

Can't login or reset.: So I accidentally deleted my windows defender attempting to repair it. I then chose to reset my PC hoping to get it back and have my PC working again. Each time I try to reset it, it comes back to the login screen, and when I try to login it says that the sign in service has...
  10. Attempted Changing C:/User username, now I can't login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempted Changing C:/User username, now I can't login: Company laptop created an account inside my laptop already but the problem was the path to my Users folder had a space in it, so i wanted to rename it removing the space. I edited the profile list under regedit, but when I rebooted my laptop, I can't sign in. It keeps on...