Windows 10: Asus Tuff A15 Reset

Discus and support Asus Tuff A15 Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vipros087, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Vipros087 Win User

Asus Tuff A15 Reset

Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing, when I try windows reset it gets to 15% undoes changes and resets. I don’t know what to do please help

:)

Vipros087, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Sssur Win User

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Thanks so much for this! Was facing a similar issue also with my new asus tuf a15 - download mbps was about 1/4 of speed tests on other devices. Gaming was a struggle. I did all three of the steps above + the power management suggested previously. Fixed!

Sssur, Aug 28, 2022
  3. Angstromm Win User
    Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Same issues here, only on an Asus TUF A17 FA706IU (same CPU). Crashes, G/BSOD, freezing on sleep, random reboots w/o BSOD, etc.

And I've tried much of what everybody here as tried:

• Clean install of Win10 and Win11 (many times!)
    • Using NVIDIA and AMD drivers as opposed to Asus-provided drivers
    • Swapped out RAM and M.2 drives 3x (meaning different RAM and M.2 drives)
    • Ran all the usual diag. software and stress-tests (no definitive results)
    • And so much more...
    I've yet to try Fadjri Aladin's solution, which a goodly number of folks on this thread have endorsed--I will try soon.

Clearly, Asus is at fault here. We could, of course, put the onus on AMD, but it's on Asus to assure the stability of their builds.

I've been in IT (hardware side) since the mid-late 80's and have built many custom PCs over the years and serviced 100's PCs as well. This laptop is the buggiest and most troublesome computer I've ever owned and tops the list of any I've worked over the last 30+ years. That's saying something. Most of the custom gaming rigs I've put together (for myself and my clients) have been built around Asus mobos. So I'm a fan. This machine has significantly dampened my enthusiasm for all things Asus. Sad...

I'll report back on how it goes with Fadjri Aladin's work-a-round.

Angstromm, Aug 28, 2022
  4. Angstromm Win User

Asus Tuff A15 Reset

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

I've seen many so many of these issues related to the Tuff A15 and A17 (which I have). I'm a computer tech and have exhausted my 30+ years experience trying to resolve these issues. I finally gave up and bought another laptop.

I'm fairly convinced these issues are arising from poor engineering and maybe poorly written drivers.

In all my years, I've never met such a buggy computer that resists every effort to fix the faults. I'm thinking there could be a class action law suite in this. This laptop has no stability.

Angstromm, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

Asus Tuff A15 Reset

1. Asus Tuff A15 Reset - Similar Threads - Asus Tuff A15

2. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  3. The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The backlight is not working on ASUS Tuff SOLVED: Please follow all these steps:1. On your Search bar, please type the Armoury Crate and open it.2. Once opened, on the left pane, go to Device > System > Lighting > Settings3. You will see the General Settings for your backlight in here.4. Turn ON all the settings except with...
  4. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  5. Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset

Issues with Asus tuff laptop windows reset: I recently got a 2020 Asus tuff gaming laptop , i went to factory reset it and this shows up “ The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To instail Windows, click "OK to restart the computer, and then restart...
  6. Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor: Bilgisayarım Asus TUF GAMİNG A15 bütün uygulamalara erişim izni açık olmasına rağmen kameram çalışmıyor. Microsoft yardım ile düzeltmeye çalıştım ama olmadı. Bütün sürücüler güncel. Kameramı nasıl düzeltebilirim?...
  7. Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor

Asus TUF A15 Kamera çalışmıyor: Bilgisayarım Asus TUF GAMİNG A15 bütün uygulamalara erişim izni açık olmasına rağmen kameram çalışmıyor. Microsoft yardım ile düzeltmeye çalıştım ama olmadı. Bütün sürücüler güncel. Kameramı nasıl düzeltebilirim?...
  8. Asus Tuff A15 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuff A15 Reset: Okay so this morning I tried to install windows updates and reset my laptop, after it reset it came up with blue screen telling inaccessible boot device, I have tried everything I can think of. When I tried sfcscan it says it repaired corrupted files I restart and same thing,...
  9. Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15: I'm currently using Asus TUF A15. Everything was fine until recently it got into BSOD nearly EVERY DAY. I've tried install OEM-provided drivers but doesn't fix anything. Here is some most recent minidump of my system. Please take a look and help me. Thank...
  10. ASUS TUF A15 CPU PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TUF A15 CPU PROBLEM: Hello! I have the ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU laptop. The problem is that when my cpu goes on a higher clock more than 2.2 ghz it starts to crash in different ways, so I have to keep it locked at 1.39ghz. The CPU was supposed to be running 2.9 ghz base clock and 4.2 ghz boost clock....