Windows 10: Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS

Discus and support Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have an issue with a Asus UX3405M Zenbook laptop that up until now was working just fine and is just a few months old is stuck in a boot loop when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MR_451, Sep 22, 2024 at 5:42 AM.

1. MR_451 Win User

Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS

Hi,I have an issue with a Asus UX3405M Zenbook laptop that up until now was working just fine and is just a few months old is stuck in a boot loop when starting. The keyboard flashes, the logo animation play, the screen goes black for a few seconds and it starts again over and over with no way of stopping it or impacting anything other that to let it sit there unplugged for hours until the battery dies which I did, and it the loop restarted as soon as I plugged it back in.The whole thing started while I was just browsing the web : a Windows blue screen appeared briefly to quickly to read, t

:)

2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

3. asuaual Win User
    HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

4. Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS

Stuck boot loop asus logo

Pls help I reset windows 10 now laptop stuck at boot up with asus logo stays like 2 mins boots back to asus logo can access bios f2 but that's all changed bios to boot cd/DVD/USB nothing happens 2days read articles nothing solves problem F9 does not work
    for recovery only f2 for bios reason I reset windows 10 was not running properly after updates laptop only 6 months old been running with problems after upgrade windows 10

Thema:

Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS

1. Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS - Similar Threads - Asus laptop stuck

2. Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS: Hi,I have an issue with a Asus UX3405M Zenbook laptop that up until now was working just fine and is just a few months old is stuck in a boot loop when starting. The keyboard flashes, the logo animation play, the screen goes black for a few seconds and it starts again over...
  3. Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck in boot loop; can't access BIOS: Hi,I have an issue with a Asus UX3405M Zenbook laptop that up until now was working just fine and is just a few months old is stuck in a boot loop when starting. The keyboard flashes, the logo animation play, the screen goes black for a few seconds and it starts again over...
  4. Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS: My pc was going bonkers so I reset it but, it's stuck on 64%. I tried to open my bios and install windows from there but my bios isn't opening no matter what I do. Please can you help me?...
  5. Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS: My pc was going bonkers so I reset it but, it's stuck on 64%. I tried to open my bios and install windows from there but my bios isn't opening no matter what I do. Please can you help me?...
  6. my laptop is stuck in a boot loop, and I can’t access the bios setup utility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop is stuck in a boot loop, and I can’t access the bios setup utility: I was trying to reset my laptop and the reset failed for some reason, but now if I turn on my laptop it powers on, displays the manufacturer name, goes blank for a few seconds and repeats the process. I can interrupt the startup by holding enter, but I can’t use that to go...
  7. Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS: Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity unstable overclock due to low voltage has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my computer up, it freezes on an automatic repair screen, bios is inaccesible during it, even when it doesn't freeze. Also, when...
  8. Asus t100h stuck in boot loop and not charging

Asus t100h stuck in boot loop and not charging: The battery is dead, the charging light doesnt come on when charging, and the screen doesnt come on. I tried the win + power button. Right now im trying trickle charging, I've also tried unplugging the battery and holding the power button, and plugging it back in. The...
  9. Asus FX503VM stuck in boot loop

Asus FX503VM stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My Asus FX503VM is stuck in a boot loop; Press power button Keyboard lights up Screen illuminates and displays Asus logo for 2-3 seconds BAM Crashes and starts the cycle all over again I can access the BIOS utility using Esc on start up and it opens up fine,...
  10. Asus laptop boots directly into BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus laptop boots directly into BIOS: I cannot get to Safe mode or recovery, The laptop just boots right to BIOS. I thought I download Windows 10 with Download Tool and I got this Error code: 0x80042405-0xA001A...