Windows 10: Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes

Discus and support Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I work in sports livestreaming and while using vMix production software today my computer went to the blue screen of death, twice, with two different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Regan Baker, Sep 21, 2024 at 7:02 AM.

1. Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes

I work in sports livestreaming and while using vMix production software today my computer went to the blue screen of death, twice, with two different stop codes. I am assuming there is something seriously wrong with my computer and am seeking if anyone knows how to resolve. The first stop code was: MEMORY_MANAGEMENTThe second stop code was: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EWUALI have uploaded two photos of the blue screen of deaths, and a link to my latest mini dump files is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ieufc0y4hv9vag/082224-21125-01.zip?dl=0Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Cheers,

:)

2. Hayzie93 Win User

Multiple Stop Codes: Windows 10 crash

Hey Guys,

Recently, my main desktop Windows 10 machine has started to crash. I think it could be due to the latest 'massive' windows update. But before rolling back to a previous build (I'd prefer to keep the security updates), it'd be good to get some expert help
    on what the multiple stop codes I'm getting actually mean and what they may point to.

Initially, I thought it may have been because my system was getting junked up, so I did a clean install of Windows 10 and updated like normal. This did not fix the problem.

Here are the stop codes I've been getting since the clean install and the number of times its occurred:

• BAD_POOL_HEADER (4)
      • Can happen on startup when reaching the desktop.
      • While watching YouTube.
      • While computer was idle on the desktop.
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (3)
      • Happens on startup after reaching desktop.
      • Crashed with this stop code when opening chrome.
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (1)
      • Happen after some time with low system load.
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1)
      • On start up.
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (1)
      • Chrome tabs kept crashing immediately before system crash.
    Some the processes I've tried to fix or diagnose:

• Ran the windows memory check. Came back all good.
    • Ran the driver verifier. This caused drivers to crash when trying log into the desktop. Cause was: USB_Ethernet_Adaptor.sys. The device I use for internet is the TP-Link TL-WN822N Wireless USB adapter. In case that information could help diagnose the problem.
    I've included the minidump files from the last few days when the crashes occured, and my system info here: Dropbox

I'd greatly appreciate any tips on how to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Sam.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes [​IMG]

4. Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes

Computer Crashes, many stop codes

Hi Shannon,

There are several possible reasons as to why your computer is getting different stop codes after an update was installed. This could be caused by the recent update that was installed or system fils that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly
    answer the questions below:

• Aside from the update, were there any other recent changes made on your computer prior to the issue occurring?
    • Since you already attempted several troubleshooting steps, we would like to verify what were the results of the troubleshooting you have completed and if were there any changes to the errors that you received?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Thema:

Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes

1. Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes - Similar Threads - Assistance multiple stop

2. Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes: I work in sports livestreaming and while using vMix production software today my computer went to the blue screen of death, twice, with two different stop codes. I am assuming there is something seriously wrong with my computer and am seeking if anyone knows how to resolve....
  3. Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assistance with multiple stop codes for continuous computer crashes: I work in sports livestreaming and while using vMix production software today my computer went to the blue screen of death, twice, with two different stop codes. I am assuming there is something seriously wrong with my computer and am seeking if anyone knows how to resolve....
  4. Multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple stop codes: I have been trying to use my laptop all night. I was was on chrome and looking some things up pulled up discord and its working just fine and then all of a sudden it crashes to a blue screen of death. Told me the device ran into an issue and would restart after getting data...
  5. Multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple stop codes: I have been trying to use my laptop all night. I was was on chrome and looking some things up pulled up discord and its working just fine and then all of a sudden it crashes to a blue screen of death. Told me the device ran into an issue and would restart after getting data...
  6. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs: I've been having issues with my computer since the start of this year. It gives me BSoD crashes near constantly, and it can never stay running for very long. There isn't a specific time for it to last until it BSoDs, but it never lasts powered on long for me to be able to do...
  7. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs: I've been having issues with my computer since the start of this year. It gives me BSoD crashes near constantly, and it can never stay running for very long. There isn't a specific time for it to last until it BSoDs, but it never lasts powered on long for me to be able to do...
  8. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

9. Computer continually crashes BSOD - error code 133

Computer continually crashes BSOD - error code 133: I have had my desktop now for bout 7 months with no issues, recently my computer has been crashing multiple times per day.This started a few weeks ago, but it's gotten to the point now where it is basically un-useable.I would get the BSOD with a error of "DPC Watchdog...
  10. Multiple stop codes.

Multiple stop codes.: Hi All, My computer is failing with BSOD stop codes, Critical_process_died, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I get Memory_management and Critical_process_died the most of all and hardly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have all the minidump logs on onedrive that...