Windows 10: Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password

Discus and support Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, my personal computer has run into an issue. I tried using this computer on June 1st 2024 and it told me that “The user’s password must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by son goku4, May 31, 2024.

1. son goku4 Win User

Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password

Dear Microsoft, my personal computer has run into an issue. I tried using this computer on June 1st 2024 and it told me that “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.” However I have had this pc for more than a year now and have not set a password for entering. There are no options to change password and pressing Ctrl +alt+ delete doesn’t do anything. Just wondering what has happened and how to fix this problem,Kind regards,Oscar

:)

son goku4, May 31, 2024

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 31, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 31, 2024
  4. Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password

I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, May 31, 2024
Thema:

Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password

1. Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password - Similar Threads - Asking change password

2. Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking me to change my password even though I don’t have a password: Dear Microsoft, my personal computer has run into an issue. I tried using this computer on June 1st 2024 and it told me that “The user’s password must be changed before signing in.” However I have had this pc for more than a year now and have not set a password for entering....
  3. Ask yo change password even though ive never had one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask yo change password even though ive never had one: Hi, I woke up this morning to see that when I try to boot my PC. It states, "The users password must be changed before signing in." Although, I've never used a password to log in. All I'd do is press my space bar and it'd load me into my system. I've had this pc for around 4...
  4. Ask yo change password even though ive never had one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ask yo change password even though ive never had one: Hi, I woke up this morning to see that when I try to boot my PC. It states, "The users password must be changed before signing in." Although, I've never used a password to log in. All I'd do is press my space bar and it'd load me into my system. I've had this pc for around 4...
  5. My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 with windows 11 installed on it. I got the system a few days back and it was working fine. But after the recent windows 11 update to 23H2 my laptop is logging me straight into the desktop. Even though I have set up my password, fingerprint...
  6. My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...

My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 with windows 11 installed on it. I got the system a few days back and it was working fine. But after the recent windows 11 update to 23H2 my laptop is logging me straight into the desktop. Even though I have set up my password, fingerprint...
  7. PC password won't accept even though I changed it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC password won't accept even though I changed it: Been trying to find a way to solve this all day.My partner normally logs into her windows pc using her 4 digit pin. For some reason, after having some problems with the pc not displaying on her screen, the option for her to log in using her pin has been removed completely.We...
  8. PC password won't accept even though I changed it

PC password won't accept even though I changed it: Been trying to find a way to solve this all day.My partner normally logs into her windows pc using her 4 digit pin. For some reason, after having some problems with the pc not displaying on her screen, the option for her to log in using her pin has been removed completely.We...
  9. OpenSSH on windows 10 asks for password even though there is none

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenSSH on windows 10 asks for password even though there is none: I'm trying to ssh into a pc that has no password (and I don't want it to have one either) but when I try to ssh from another windows pc it still asks for a password, it justs says permission denied, I have also tried enabling "Empty passwords" in the sshd config but no result...
  10. “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop: So after I updated my laptop , it said password incorrect even when I knew it was right . I restored my laptop to before the update and removed the password. I updated it again and this this it just says “sign in” , when I click that it says “incorrect password” and just goes...