Windows 10: As the W10 EOS date approaches, anyone considering paying for Extended Support?

Discus and support As the W10 EOS date approaches, anyone considering paying for Extended Support? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://www.theverge.com/2023/12/5/23988896/microsoft-windows-10-extended-security-updates-consumers-paid Anyone have any idea how much will Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bib_fortune, May 3, 2024.

1. As the W10 EOS date approaches, anyone considering paying for Extended Support?

/u/Bib_fortune, May 3, 2024
  2. NeusB_ Win User

Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I think I got the information I needed but to be sure, I'll rephrase it again.

I see in you website (Search Product and Services Lifecycle Information - Microsoft Lifecycle)
    when searching for Windows Server Standard 2016 there is mainstream support end date and a extended support end date. I would like to know if we need to pay to have the extended support until the extended support end date. This question concerns all Microsoft
    products.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Neus

NeusB_, May 3, 2024
  3. NeusB_ Win User
    Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

Hello,

I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Neus

NeusB_, May 3, 2024
  4. As the W10 EOS date approaches, anyone considering paying for Extended Support?

Canon EOS Remote

We need to get together and raise our voice. Join other with the same requirement of getting a Canon EOS Remote App on their Windows Phone.

Here at the
    Windows Phone User Voice

And Here at the
    Canon Forum

Hope we get heard !!!

Mike_dot_net, May 3, 2024
Thema:

As the W10 EOS date approaches, anyone considering paying for Extended Support?

1. As the W10 EOS date approaches, anyone considering paying for Extended Support? - Similar Threads - W10 EOS date

2. I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date: $9.99 is being taken out of bank account for Driver Support One my drivers are not up to date please do something about thisSherry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-paying-999-monthly-driver-support-one-and-my/2d282269-651c-4971-b957-71634a9f3e14
  3. I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date: $9.99 is being taken out of bank account for Driver Support One my drivers are not up to date please do something about thisSherry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-paying-999-monthly-driver-support-one-and-my/2d282269-651c-4971-b957-71634a9f3e14
  4. Extended Time and Date Format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extended Time and Date Format: Hello,I’ve been trying for a while now to play arround with the time formating to make my life easier and it seems I cannot modify it how I like. But I managed to find this:Please tell me how to get the same time/date formatting while still having the small taskbar...
  5. Extended support for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extended support for windows 10: Hi i got a question. Whats gonna happen when windows 10's extended support ends? Are you guys still gonna update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extended-support-for-windows-10/2cc06aa6-acd6-4f83-904e-f4ff56a75533
  6. Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?: Hello, I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses? Thank you. Best regards, Neus...
  7. KO Approach

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KO Approach: Any software for windows that is like KO Approach. Either in the context menu like in KO or in any other way? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1kgue/ko_approach/
  8. best Approach..

in Windows 10 Support
    best Approach..: Hello, I have 2 working pc. A w 7, a w10 version. The w 10 pc is for vr. I got dogs, have not turned on w 10 pc almost a year. W 7 pc works great but....... W 10 ver is around 17xxx build. Its on an SSD. I have been seeing where w10 updates have been hell all year long. too...
  9. Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?

in Windows 10 News
    Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?: Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 and there is nothing that consumers and small business customers-- read non-Enterprise customers -- can do about it. Microsoft won't release security updates, any update to be precise, for consumer versions of Windows 7 after January...
  10. Has anyone else been scammed by Driver Support...They say that you pay $9.95 to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has anyone else been scammed by Driver Support...They say that you pay $9.95 to...: DO NOT "Subscribe" to Driver Support....it is a total scam. The "subscription" charge seems reasonable: $9.95...but it PER MONTH. I subscribed because I was having some problems with Win 10 not supporting my older touchpad on my HP laptop. I thought it might be due to...