Windows 10: Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available?

Discus and support Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to purchase the Microsoft adaptive hub and button for a while and the website continues to say unavailable, with no option to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Philip Coates2, May 3, 2024.

1. Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available?

I have been trying to purchase the Microsoft adaptive hub and button for a while and the website continues to say unavailable, with no option to buy when available etc. Just wondered whether they were still on sale

:)

Philip Coates2, May 3, 2024

2. Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes

Hello E-AT,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems using the Microsoft Accessory Centre and creating macros that work for your adaptive D button. Let's try to solve this problem step by step:

1. Check for updates:

Make sure your Microsoft Accessory Centre and Windows operating system are up to date. Sometimes updating systems and software can address compatibility issues.

2. Run as an administrator:

Try running Microsoft Accessory Centre as an administrator. Right-click on the program's shortcut or executable, and select "Run as Administrator." This can sometimes resolve issues related to permissions.

3. Check conflicting software:

Ensure that there are no conflicting applications or software running in the background that could interfere with the operation of the Microsoft Accessory Centre. I recommend trying a clean boot which starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. It can be used to determine whether a background service or program is interfering or causing a problem.

These steps of "clean boot" might look complicated at first glance. However, to avoid any trouble for you, please follow them in order and step-by-step.

Once the "clean boot" is complete, check to see if the Microsoft Accessory Centre still crashes. If the problem does not occur again, you may have disabled the software that conflicts with it, which can be resolved by referring to the following instructions in the link.

4. Macro steps:

Make sure the steps you define in the macro are set correctly. Double check that each step is configured correctly and make sure that the path /URL is correct. But if you want someone to check that the macro commands are correct for you, I'm sorry that this is beyond the support of the responsive community, and I refer you to our advanced technical forum, Microsoft Learn. You can click on "Ask a question", there are experts who can provide more professional solutions in that place.

5. View reliability history:

Search the reliability history in the taskbar to see any error messages related to the crash of the Microsoft Accessory Centre. This may provide more information about the cause of the problem.

6. Driver update:

Verify that you have the latest drivers installed on your adaptive HUB and D-Pad. Outdated or incompatible drivers can cause instability.

I hope these suggestions will help you.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT

Mitchell - MSFT, May 3, 2024
  3. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, May 3, 2024
  4. Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available?

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the help article below and check if it helps.

Product Support: Display Adapters

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 3, 2024
Thema:

Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available?

1. Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available? - Similar Threads - Are Microsoft Adaptive

2. Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the Microsoft Adaptive Accessories still available?: I have been trying to purchase the Microsoft adaptive hub and button for a while and the website continues to say unavailable, with no option to buy when available etc. Just wondered whether they were still on sale...
  3. Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?: Is Microsoft money still available in 2024? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-money-still-available-in-2024/4bd33289-a5f4-47b1-8fdd-76397af33039
  4. Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?: Is Microsoft money still available in 2024? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-money-still-available-in-2024/4bd33289-a5f4-47b1-8fdd-76397af33039
  5. Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes

Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes: I'm trying to set up macros on the adaptive D-Button. I have installed MS Accessory Centre, have my adaptive HUB and D-Pad connected. When I go to start the macro, with the first step being open Edge, it crashes. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled Accessory Centre, I...
  6. Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes: I'm trying to set up macros on the adaptive D-Button. I have installed MS Accessory Centre, have my adaptive HUB and D-Pad connected. When I go to start the macro, with the first step being open Edge, it crashes. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled Accessory Centre, I...
  7. is publisher still available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is publisher still available?: is publisher still available?i have it installed on my old laptop and wish to use it on my new machine so i can still use my documentsdoesnt seem to be part of Microsoft 365...
  8. Is Microsoft's Robocopy GUI still available

Is Microsoft's Robocopy GUI still available: I've followed several links trying to find the genuine Microsoft GUI for Robocopy by Derk Benisch as per... [img] but the links don't work. Is there a reason it's been withdrawn, or am I not looking in the right places? 176362
  9. Teredo Adapter Not Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Adapter Not Available: I cannot connect to xbox party chat on my PC due to not being able to validate teredo. When i follow the troubleshooters to install legacy hardware, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter simply is not there. Not sure where else i can install this adapter....
  10. Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store: BIO-key’s fingerprint accessories that enable convenient and secure login to Windows 10 PCs with Windows Hello are now available to purchase at Microsoft Stores for $39.99. hHOEJ5e4EKY We’re excited to announce that BIO-key International, Inc. has launched three new...