Windows 10: Archives_win64

Discus and support Archives_win64 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As i opened Disk C i found this weird folder that i never paid much attention to , but i found out it takes 25GB of space , inside it , there are two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VenomBrony PL, Oct 3, 2024.

1. Archives_win64

As i opened Disk C i found this weird folder that i never paid much attention to , but i found out it takes 25GB of space , inside it , there are two folders :1. initial2. supplemental Inside Initial there are 6 folders called game1.arc / game2.arc / game4.arc / game10.arc / game11.arc / game12.arc - they contain a lot of files with random numbers and letters as name with .dat formatInside Supplemental there are 14 folders called game20.arc up to game33.arc - they also contain a lot of files with random numbers and letters with .dat formatI have no idea what it can be , i cant even find anythi

:)

VenomBrony PL, Oct 3, 2024
Thema:

Archives_win64

1. Archives_win64 - Similar Threads - Archives_win64

2. Archives_win64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archives_win64: As i opened Disk C i found this weird folder that i never paid much attention to , but i found out it takes 25GB of space , inside it , there are two folders :1. initial2. supplemental Inside Initial there are 6 folders called game1.arc / game2.arc / game4.arc / game10.arc /...
  3. Archives_win64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Archives_win64: As i opened Disk C i found this weird folder that i never paid much attention to , but i found out it takes 25GB of space , inside it , there are two folders :1. initial2. supplemental Inside Initial there are 6 folders called game1.arc / game2.arc / game4.arc / game10.arc /...