Windows 10: Apps won’t show on my pc screen

Discus and support Apps won’t show on my pc screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help!! I have a pc running windows 10... i click on an app such as word.. it is highlighted like its open but nothing shows on the screen... i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yolstar, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Yolstar Win User

Apps won’t show on my pc screen

Help!! I have a pc running windows 10... i click on an app such as word.. it is highlighted like its open but nothing shows on the screen... i cant access even the cmd screen.. nothing pops up at all! If I click on the windows icon, it pops up, but if i try and open anything nothing happens! Please help

:)

Yolstar, Feb 11, 2021
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Feb 11, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Maria Fab Win User

Windows 10 won´t show apps, folders,settings

Thanks for the follow up, Thomas. Let's try to boot to Advanced Startup Options and then access the
    Command Prompt so we can create another user profile. The
    Startup Repair
    is an alternate way to boot the PC and run the recovery tools when something goes wrong with the operating system. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button until it powers off, and then press the power button on your PC to turn it on.
    • Repeat Step 1 until you see the Windows logo screen or
      Please wait.
    • You'll see the Recovery window, and then click See advanced repair options.
    • From the advanced options screen, choose Command Prompt, and then type the commands on how to create a user profile as provided on the link above.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Maria Fab, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Apps won’t show on my pc screen - Similar Threads - Apps won’t show

2. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  3. I connected my windows pc to a tv and the computer screen won’t show but it will show for Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected my windows pc to a tv and the computer screen won’t show but it will show for Xbox: how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-windows-pc-to-a-tv-and-the-computer/fbdcde5f-29d0-4644-a20d-95cfa6eb3ea7
  4. I connected my windows pc to a tv and the computer screen won’t show but it will show for Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my windows pc to a tv and the computer screen won’t show but it will show for Xbox: how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-connected-my-windows-pc-to-a-tv-and-the-computer/fbdcde5f-29d0-4644-a20d-95cfa6eb3ea7
  5. I connected my windows pc to a tv and the computer screen won’t show but it will show for Xbox

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My PC won’t reach the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won’t reach the login screen: Whenever I try to reach the login screen by clicking my mouse or pressing a button on my keyboard, it goes to a black screen and goes back to the background picture. I’ve tried loading into safe mode, didn’t work. I tried restoring from a save point, but there weren’t any...
  7. Xbox App won’t install on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App won’t install on my PC: I need to install the Xbox Beta app on my computer. However when I try and start the installer, the system crashes with0x8E5E0408 code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-wont-install-on-my-pc/8d802651-7e15-4203-bd66-c44af0f0d0fb
  8. Pc won’t show login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc won’t show login screen: Pc wont show the login just the background, attempted to safe boot but it wont accept my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-show-login-screen/7871c113-8fce-4f72-87d9-ed36528fc2c8
  9. Pc won’t show Wifi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc won’t show Wifi networks: When I open the WiFi menu in the bottom right of my screen it says “No WiFi networks found” but all my other devices laptop, phone and ipad connect no problem. Also when I turn my mobile hotspot on it shows up and connects. I tried using a ethernet cable and it works fine....
  10. Cursor won’t show on startup screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor won’t show on startup screen: [IMG]Im trying to fix my computer since it had no recovery system. Im at this screen and I need to use my cursor but it wont show up? I tried pressing fn and f9 together and other combinations but nothing worked. Help?...