Windows 10: apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run...

Discus and support apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click that app's icon .exe file ,Run As Administrator is also unchecked in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Ateeb1, Sep 19, 2024 at 8:02 AM.

1. apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run...

apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click that app's icon .exe file ,Run As Administrator is also unchecked in compatibility menu. Also when i open "run" by pressing windows+R the small message appears that "this task will be created with administrative privileges"please help me with this....

:)

Muhammad Ateeb1, Sep 19, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Win8.1 can "Run as administrator" be deactived?

Just like Windows 7 you have two options.

1.) Turn off User Account Control. This will automatically run everything as administrator.
    2.) Use the hidden True Administrator account. This will break most of the Apps in Windows 8 though(some consider this a good thing*Laugh :laughapps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run... :).

The option to run as administrator will still be there, but you'll never have to use it.

3. Problem with Apps that Running as Administrator

Hi,

Running programs as an administrator can be set checking the properties of the app it self. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting? It is better if you could provide to us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward for your response.

4. apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run...

Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 19, 2024 at 8:03 AM
Thema:

apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run...

1. apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run... - Similar Threads - apps are running

2. apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click than ,Run...: apps on my pc are running as administrator automatically when i just double click that app's icon .exe file ,Run As Administrator is also unchecked in compatibility menu. Also when i open "run" by pressing windows+R the small message appears that "this task will be created...
  3. How to not automatically run apps with administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to not automatically run apps with administrator?: Its really confusing but ill try to explain as best I can. I was having internet problems the other day and ended up selecting an option in either my WIFI settings or security settings, that meant everything would run and launch as admin. Come a couple days later and I'm...
  4. How to not automatically run apps with administrator?

How to not automatically run apps with administrator?: Its really confusing but ill try to explain as best I can. I was having internet problems the other day and ended up selecting an option in either my WIFI settings or security settings, that meant everything would run and launch as admin. Come a couple days later and I'm...
  5. How to not automatically run apps with administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. The specific app runs only if I run it as an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specific app runs only if I run it as an administrator: I have a TAC app from IBM and installed it recently for a user. If I double-click on the icon, nothing happens, but if I choose to run it as administrator, it will run. Can anyone advise me on how I can solve the issue?...
  7. The specific app runs only if I run it as an administrator

The specific app runs only if I run it as an administrator: I have a TAC app from IBM and installed it recently for a user. If I double-click on the icon, nothing happens, but if I choose to run it as administrator, it will run. Can anyone advise me on how I can solve the issue?...
  8. PC just automatically recycles the files I double click on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC just automatically recycles the files I double click on.: So, I want to go it straight, I just took the battery of my laptop out, when it was updating the windows, you might have guessed it, the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH appears in front of me, I got panicked I and the first solution I got was to reinstall windows 10,so I did it keeping...
  9. Run PC as Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run PC as Administrator: Hi all, Hopefully someone can help! There is no Administrator account I believe set up on my home PC. When attempting to add a program such as Nortons, a pop up box appears which asks do I want to allow this app to make changes to your computer? To continue enter an...
  10. Cannot run apps by double clicking from explorer

Cannot run apps by double clicking from explorer: I'm not sure when this started, just recently I believe - probably within the last two to three weeks. If I download something, go to that folder and double-click the app to run the install, nothing happens. If I leave the mouse icon there all you see is the arrow and the...