Windows 10: Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Discus and support Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlackMask66, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These programs can sometimes interfere with the issue. The issue has been persisting since the download of McAfee2. Press Windows Key + R > Type services.msc and press EnterScroll down and look for Background Intelligence TransferDouble-click it and change the startup type to Automatic and click "Start".Go to the “Recovery”

:)

BlackMask66, Apr 18, 2024

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Microsoft store gets stuck at 1% downloading

Hey DNS. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 Store downloads stuck:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-windows-...

https://www.hawkdive.com/fixed-microsoft-store-...

https://techwiser.com/fix-microsoft-store-stuck...

https://www.saintlad.com/microsoft-store-app-st...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

1. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads. - Similar Threads - Apps Microsoft store

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are stuck at pending and wont download nor can i cancel them.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store downloads are stuck at pending and wont download nor can i cancel them.: my pc is up to date, i have also trouble shooted, i have cleared cache, i reset my computer AND the app i even used command prompt to uninstall the app and reinstall it and it STILL will not complete or let me cancel any of the downloads. Im thinking this HAS to be something...
  4. Microsoft store downloads are stuck at pending and wont download nor can i cancel them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store downloads are stuck at pending and wont download nor can i cancel them.: my pc is up to date, i have also trouble shooted, i have cleared cache, i reset my computer AND the app i even used command prompt to uninstall the app and reinstall it and it STILL will not complete or let me cancel any of the downloads. Im thinking this HAS to be something...
  5. Microsoft store downloads are stuck at pending and wont download nor can i cancel them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly: I saw that Age of Empires 4 was available via the Game Pass, so I decided to download the version with the 4K HDR video. I goofed up and selected my main C:/ drive as the destination, but soon realised that was wrong and tried to cancel the download so I could install the...
  7. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly: I saw that Age of Empires 4 was available via the Game Pass, so I decided to download the version with the 4K HDR video. I goofed up and selected my main C:/ drive as the destination, but soon realised that was wrong and tried to cancel the download so I could install the...
  8. Microsoft Store App Wont download

Microsoft Store App Wont download: Hello, I just bought a game and I been trying to download games but I am having issues. The issue is that once I click "Download" I get this error: [ATTACH] And I after I check my account I see no device; [ATTACH][ATTACH] But I see that on the...
  9. microsoft store wont download apps

microsoft store wont download apps: running windows 10 pro version 2004 - microsoft store shows install on apps but when i click install nothing happens. i have tried wsreset, sfc /scannow, resetting app data in settings, logging in and out od ms store, none of these have fixed my problem. 163995
  10. CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE

CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I started download of an app from microsoft store but it was not downloading I waited half an hour then i canceled it's download by clicking on cross button X , but after few minutes download again started . Now I do not want to download it. I cancel it everyday but the...