Windows 10: Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

Discus and support Apps not running, unless I run as admin? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lara Traykova, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I downloaded League of Legends from the official website and it doesn't want to open unless I run it as admin. Same for anything else that I install that was not already on the computer. Any ideas what to do?

:)

Lara Traykova, Jun 14, 2023
Thema:

Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

1. Apps not running, unless I run as admin? - Similar Threads - Apps running unless

2. Apps not running, unless I run as admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not running, unless I run as admin?: Hello, I bought a laptop yesterday HP Pavillion. Brand new. Everything on the laptop runs fine, Microsoft edge and all Office apps run fine but I downloaded League of Legends from the official website and it doesn't want to open unless I run it as admin. Same for anything...
  3. Apps not running as admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not running as admin.: i cant run apps as an administrator,it say "restriction" even tho i am the only administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-running-as-admin/78bb2e04-a624-409e-8a1f-3252a3e9f9ff
  4. Apps not running as admin.

Apps not running as admin.: i cant run apps as an administrator,it say "restriction" even tho i am the only administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-running-as-admin/78bb2e04-a624-409e-8a1f-3252a3e9f9ff
  5. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  6. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  7. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

8. Some programs don't open unless run as admin

Some programs don't open unless run as admin: So a few days ago I restarted my laptop and I think I opened it after a few hours and when I tried launching certain apps they would not launch but then I tried it with admin privileges and it worked. But I want the apps to open normally if any one can help with this in the...
  9. Apps won't run unless I use " Run as admin "

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I use " Run as admin ": Hello everybody -- first of all I am sorry if my English is not very well... but I have problem with running apps. I can't run Taskmanager, msconfig, regedit using run while clicking on them, but if I use " run as admin " they will run without any problem. Also I have this...
  10. Programs not running unless run as admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs not running unless run as admin: So its like worst case . From 1 year i m from this problem . And from my experience i introduce that this problem ( application not running like edge , task manager , regedit an all unless they runned as admin ) occurs because of installing applications from d drive (in my...